+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oct 2020 Inside Canada Applicant

RaggedyBen

Jan 17, 2022
Me! October 27, 2020 HCCP applicant with less than 24 months experience. Got my permanent AOR last july. Submitted my requested updated job offer form last December only (their reason was it was incomplete. Which I doubt because I double checked my job offer form before submitting it. It could be there were missing pages because of passing from one agent to another agent. I’m not that stupid to submit incomplete IMPORTANT details like number of hours, job details, etc). I’m still waiting for their updates. I paid ALL the fees, even the biometrics coz I have an existing biometrics from my LMIA work permit

Hey Proud Nanny. Have you heard anything?
When will you have to do another biometrics?

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Hey Proud Nanny. Have you heard anything?
When will you have to do another biometrics?
I guess they won’t ask for another biometrics YET. They might use my current biometrics for the OWP (since my HCCP application is still on stage 1 like the rest of us), then after I submitted my 24 months experience on January next year, maybe that’s the time they will request for my biometrics again. That’s what I understand with biometrics, one for work permit (which I already did), and one for PR.

Reactions: roye

kaur gagan

Dec 8, 2014
September 2020 Applied inside Canada for Home Child Care Provider Pilot with Representative
1st October 2020 Documents received
15th October 2020 had to leave Canada due to family reasons. Application to continue to process while away
31st March 2021 AOR and Temp Application Number

Nothing since.

Has anyone who applied October 2020 received a permanent application number?

Thank you, god bless
Yes.. I got my permanent application number. I also applied in October 2020 with one year experience from inside Canada.I also got Biomatric request of my spouse. I linked my file with gc keys. Waiting for next step

kaur gagan

Dec 8, 2014
I got a message!!!

September 2020 Applied inside Canada for Home Child Care Provider Pilot with Representative
15th October 2020 had to leave Canada due to family reasons. Application to continue to process while away
17th March 2022 Permanent Application Number, Request for Spouses Birth Certificate and Biometrics Request

They are processing applications! Fingers crossed for all of you!
Great

kaur gagan

Dec 8, 2014
I hope

Nothing since.

Has anyone who applied October 2020 received a permanent application number?

Thank you, god bless
If you would get any information.... Plz tell me...

Agya

Dec 31, 2021
Yes.. I got my permanent application number. I also applied in October 2020 with one year experience from inside Canada.I also got Biomatric request of my spouse. I linked my file with gc keys. Waiting for next step
October 2020 applicant , nothing has been heard from , only temporal number.

RaggedyBen

Jan 17, 2022
September 2020 Applied inside Canada for Home Child Care Provider Pilot with Representative (24 month experience already)
31st March 2021 AOR and Temp Application Number received
17th March 2022 Permanent Application Number, Request for Spouses Birth Certificate and Biometrics Request
1st April 2022 Biometrics Given in London, UK

VFS is the most annoying company I have ever worked with -_- I hope you guys do not have to use them

Eresco

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
September 2020 Applied inside Canada for Home Child Care Provider Pilot with Representative (24 month experience already)
31st March 2021 AOR and Temp Application Number received
1st April 2022 Biometrics Given in London, UK

VFS is the most annoying company I have ever worked with -_- I hope you guys do not have to use them
Please did you inform ircc of the change of address? Because am about to leave my country to another.

RaggedyBen

Jan 17, 2022
Please did you inform ircc of the change of address? Because am about to leave my country to another.
I did not, my application was submitted through a representative due to the last minute nature of the situation. All communication is gone through them.

Good luck with your move