+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

oct 2013 applicant

Octanu

Oct 27, 2014
XanderZ said:
Im still waiting for PPR as well. Last time they told me to redo an xray test on december..
Which is ridiculous because it took them 7 months before they look at my application again and decide to do anything about it.

:-\
Wow that's ridiculous :/
I'm still waiting for PPR also. It's been way over 13 months for all of us. Don't know what's taking so long to send a passport request and finish the process.

ski

Nov 20, 2013
Sad to hear that you guy are still waiting for PPR. Wish you a great year ahead guys. I keep checking this thread to hear updates from you - Xanderz and Octanu. Good luck!

Octanu

Oct 27, 2014
ski said:
Sad to hear that you guy are still waiting for PPR. Wish you a great year ahead guys. I keep checking this thread to hear updates from you - Xanderz and Octanu. Good luck!
Thank you buddy. Really wishing for some good news soon. It's been way past the normal wait time I think.

Caramel

Jan 7, 2015
Hello Guys,
I am an Oct 2013 applicant who is still waiting for PPR as well. I dont know what is taking this long, but starting to get very anxious about the waiting.

retwant

Dec 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Caramel said:
Hello Guys,
I am an Oct 2013 applicant who is still waiting for PPR as well. I dont know what is taking this long, but starting to get very anxious about the waiting.
Did you order your GCMS yet?

khorshed5101

Dec 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July2015
ski said:
Ski,

What about me my friend??!! I am still waiting but it seems you only care about Octanu and Xanderz :eek: :eek:

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
I am seriously watching out for this thread every now and then. And I try to bump it up often! I want to see you all land soon. This as well includes you Khorshed! ;)

Hold on tight guys, you're almost there. Keep us posted.

Octanu

Oct 27, 2014
rezafc said:
I am seriously watching out for this thread every now and then. And I try to bump it up often! I want to see you all land soon. This as well includes you Khorshed! ;)

Thank you :)
And yes we are anxiously waiting for the mail/e-mail where they request for our PPR!

khorshed5101

Dec 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July2015
rezafc said:

Thanks Reza :)

badalpharm

Star Member
Dec 21, 2011
Thunder Bay, ON, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2013
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-11-2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
29-04-2014
Med's Done....
13-05-2014
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
21-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2015
LANDED..........
11-02-2015
My MP's office contacted CIC and got following reply :(

Good day,

Thank you for contacting the Client Relations Unit of CIC’s Call Centre, dedicated MP Service.

We have verified the information provided. We can provide you with the following details concerning the status of your constituent’s application for permanent
residence under the Canadian Experience Class:

* Medical results are still pending for "My wife's name"
* A note on file added on October 3, 2014, indicates that file was refer to an officer for review.

We suggest you follow up after February 12, 2015.

We hope this information is helpful. If you require more information please contact us.

Sincerely,

Octanu

Oct 27, 2014
badalpharm said:
My MP's office contacted CIC and got following reply :(

Good day,

Thank you for contacting the Client Relations Unit of CIC's Call Centre, dedicated MP Service.

We have verified the information provided. We can provide you with the following details concerning the status of your constituent's application for permanent
residence under the Canadian Experience Class:

* Medical results are still pending for "My wife's name"
* A note on file added on October 3, 2014, indicates that file was refer to an officer for review.

We suggest you follow up after February 12, 2015.

We hope this information is helpful. If you require more information please contact us.

Sincerely,
At least your MP got you some proper information with a deadline. My MP just told me things I already knew from the GCMS notes :/

Also my husband and I are still waiting for our PPR also :(

badalpharm

Star Member
Dec 21, 2011
Thunder Bay, ON, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2013
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-11-2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
29-04-2014
Med's Done....
13-05-2014
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
21-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2015
LANDED..........
11-02-2015
Octanu said:
At least your MP got you some proper information with a deadline. My MP just told me things I already knew from the GCMS notes :/

Also my husband and I are still waiting for our PPR also :(
What's on your GCMS notes. Our says that file is under review at RMO Ottawa.
I hope we all will get some positive reply by the end of month.

Vishal007

Sep 9, 2013
badalpharm said:
What's on your GCMS notes. Our says that file is under review at RMO Ottawa.
I hope we all will get some positive reply by the end of month.
Hi,

We are also waiting for RMO Review. Our results for furtherance X-Ray and Sputum tests were uploaded on 18th November, 2014 i.e. close to 2 Months. Our first medical had happened on 15th April, 2014 and we applied on 30th September. I sincerely hope that our review will also be schedule shortly :)

Regards,
V.