+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

oct 2013 applicant

naijabelle

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
I am very happy to hear that most of us october applicants are seeing their PPRs and landing.

In my situation, I was asked to go for additional medical test. I am a little bit worried about this and trying to figure out why. I think it was because a physical examination revealed an abdominal mass (which could be fibroids). I am hoping that is what it is and I don't have tuberculosis and/or HIV. I know that the likelihood is very low for either since I did an HIV (and other STD) test a month ago and it was negative but my mind goes crazy sometimes. So so worried yall. Sigh.

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
naijabelle said:
I am very happy to hear that most of us october applicants are seeing their PPRs and landing.

In my situation, I was asked to go for additional medical test. I am a little bit worried about this and trying to figure out why. I think it was because a physical examination revealed an abdominal mass (which could be fibroids). I am hoping that is what it is and I don't have tuberculosis and/or HIV. I know that the likelihood is very low for either since I did an HIV (and other STD) test a month ago and it was negative but my mind goes crazy sometimes. So so worried yall. Sigh.
Hi Naijabelle,

Don't worry, in my case they asked for additional urine test and it came out clear as crystal. So don't stress yourself out too much. Go to your doctor and see what kind of a test they are after. Even you can call your doc and give him/her your UCI number so they can look it up and tell you what is going to be the test.

Meanwhile if you are super stressed out go to your family doctor (if you have one) or a walking clinic and do a general test.

I called my family doc and she said just do some antibiotics and drink a lot of water. So I did and the last test came out clear as crystal.

They just want to make sure you are clear. Do what they are after and stay PATIENT, you will get there soon.

Good luck,

naijabelle

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
rezafc said:
Hi Naijabelle,

Don't worry, in my case they asked for additional urine test and it came out clear as crystal. So don't stress yourself out too much. Go to your doctor and see what kind of a test they are after. Even you can call your doc and give him/her your UCI number so they can look it up and tell you what is going to be the test.

Meanwhile if you are super stressed out go to your family doctor (if you have one) or a walking clinic and do a general test.

I called my family doc and she said just do some antibiotics and drink a lot of water. So I did and the last test came out clear as crystal.

They just want to make sure you are clear. Do what they are after and stay PATIENT, you will get there soon.

Good luck,

Thank you rez! I will try not to stress. :)

barghavkumar

Star Member
May 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
DELHI,INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-OCT-2013
AOR Received.
19-NOV-2013
Med's Request
15-APR-2014
Med's Done....
04-APR-2014 (PRE-MEDICALS) - Notified to CIC on 25-April-2014
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Can any one tell me where can I see when my medical status is updated in ECAS...

XanderZ

Star Member
Oct 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 15, 2013
AOR Received.
Nov 22, 2013
Med's Request
Apr 24, 2014
Med's Done....
May 1, 2014
Passport Req..
Feb 5, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 11, 2015
LANDED..........
Feb 20, 2015
barghavkumar said:
Can any one tell me where can I see when my medical status is updated in ECAS...
It's when you clicked on "In Process" if you applied within canada.
the status kinda varies for a bit depend whether you applied within/outside canada though.

Here's the detail of the status, hope it helps :
If you applied within Canada : https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=app_perm_com&lang=en&app=
applied outside : https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=app_perm_fam&lang=en&app=

barghavkumar

Star Member
May 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
DELHI,INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-OCT-2013
AOR Received.
19-NOV-2013
Med's Request
15-APR-2014
Med's Done....
04-APR-2014 (PRE-MEDICALS) - Notified to CIC on 25-April-2014
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
XanderZ said:
It's when you clicked on "In Process" if you applied within canada.
the status kinda varies for a bit depend whether you applied within/outside canada though.

Here's the detail of the status, hope it helps :
If you applied within Canada : https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=app_perm_com&lang=en&app=
applied outside : https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=app_perm_fam&lang=en&app=

My Question is how will we come to know on which date the status was updated in the ECAS if we dont check the eCAS regullarly..

XanderZ

Star Member
Oct 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 15, 2013
AOR Received.
Nov 22, 2013
Med's Request
Apr 24, 2014
Med's Done....
May 1, 2014
Passport Req..
Feb 5, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 11, 2015
LANDED..........
Feb 20, 2015
barghavkumar said:
My Question is how will we come to know on which date the status was updated in the ECAS if we dont check the eCAS regullarly..
Oh in that case.. I think the only way to check your status/date update is by checking ECAS. As far as I understand, they don't provide email notification/any other kind of notification..
Heck even ECAS is kinda unreliable (in my opinion).. 2 months ago I confirmed w/ CIC that my medical has been uploaded & associated with my application and I don't need to do anything.
I don't see that "medical uploaded" status on ECAS anywhere until today..

dialca

Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 21, 2013
AOR Received.
Nov 20, 2013
Med's Request
Nov 20, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2013
Passport Req..
(DM May 16) July 24, 2014
rezafc said:
OK guys,

Finally I landed at Peace Arch tonight. I walked, no car trip! The border control officer (officer at the counter) actually high 5 ed me when he found out I am doing a landing and showed me the way to the immigration desk and the officers who issued me my PR at the desk were fun, they were joking all the time going like:

You know man I don't feel like landing anyone tonight, can you come back tomorrow? And the other officer would look at him and say, you know what, yeah you're right let's just refuse to land him tonight. They went all the way like this to the end. They did everything and at one point they both stopped and stared at me and told me: you know, we're too tired to press the enter key on the computer to get it done. Let's do your landing tomorrow! So they were awesomely funny and amazing all the way and at the end one of them looks at the other one and says: we landed him! We actually landed this guy! At this point the other one hands me a Canadian Flag, reads out my rights as a PR to me and both of them welcomed me to Canada.

And there I was. The happiest man on planet earth.

I wish you all the best of luck. I wish you all the best of the best. I'm gonna hang out here for a while and try to answer threads and questions.

For now, I need to go to sleep and wake up satisfied tomorrow.

Keep your chins up, never lose hope and stay PATIENT!

Cheers,
congrats Reza, I am done with my landing too ... so glad the process is over we can move on. All the best!

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
dialca said:
congrats Reza, I am done with my landing too ... so glad the process is over we can move on. All the best!
Thanks & congrats mate! Yeap yeap, finally we can move on. All the best to you as well.

Cheers.

XanderZ

Star Member
Oct 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 15, 2013
AOR Received.
Nov 22, 2013
Med's Request
Apr 24, 2014
Med's Done....
May 1, 2014
Passport Req..
Feb 5, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 11, 2015
LANDED..........
Feb 20, 2015
rezafc said:
Thanks & congrats mate! Yeap yeap, finally we can move on. All the best to you as well.

Cheers.
congratz reza!

I hope our turn is coming.. Im still waiting for PPR :'(

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
XanderZ said:
congratz reza!

I hope our turn is coming.. Im still waiting for PPR :'(
Thanks mate. I feel you. You'll receive it shortly. Hang in there man!

Omshri

Sep 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
AOR Received.
November 14, 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
April 6, 2014
Med's Done....
Upfront, March 29, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 16, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 28, 2014
LANDED..........
August 3, 2014
Completed landing last weekend at Rainbow Bridge.. Cheers

Omshri

Sep 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
AOR Received.
November 14, 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
April 6, 2014
Med's Done....
Upfront, March 29, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 16, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 28, 2014
LANDED..........
August 3, 2014
richi jolly said:
hi congrats for the landing
My passport reached there on Last Tuesday july29,2014. when do you think i will get it back?
Your tracker should get activated by this friday evening

Omshri

Sep 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
AOR Received.
November 14, 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
April 6, 2014
Med's Done....
Upfront, March 29, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 16, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 28, 2014
LANDED..........
August 3, 2014
MY E-CAS STATUS

1.We received your application for permanent residence on October 1, 2013.

2.We started processing your application on April 15, 2014.

3.Medical results have been received.

4.A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

5.You entered Canada at the Niagara Falls Rainbow Bridge office on August 3, 2014 and became a Permanent Resident.

Cheers