Ontario
Category........
Other
  • Haha
Reactions: abbas.pasha

iamsukhwinder

Oct 18, 2023
Hi all,
I am going to BLS brampton on saturday for OCI application. Can someone please explain me the fee procedure? Can we pay the fee with debit card?
It says two different payments.

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Hi all,
I am going to BLS brampton on saturday for OCI application. Can someone please explain me the fee procedure? Can we pay the fee with debit card?
You need bank draft/money order for OCI fee in the name of The Consulate General of India - Toronto - $376
https://www.cgitoronto.gov.in/page/consular-fees/
https://www.blsindia-canada.com/toronto-jurisdiction/ocihome.php

The fee for for BLS can be paid via Debit card or exact cash

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
Hi all,
Consulate + ICWF fee 376 by draft, remaining by debit card (on which too BLS charges debit card use charges).

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
need guidance/views pls..........

obtained our CA PPs March last year and finally applied for my own OCI this year - received it in March. now applying for my family. as usual, there are questions because of how the website/process is designed!!

for my family, i'm answering yes to the qn if any family member has applied for OCI (which is me).
Q1 - it asks for the date of application. what to mention here? date the family member submitted their application online, or the BLS appointment date?
Q2 - it asks for status - OCI granted/not granted. for family members whose OCI application is still under process, should i choose 'not granted'?
Q3 - if 3 family members are applying for OCI together, do they mention others in this category (family members who've applied for OCI)?
Q4 - linked to 1 & 3 the above (if we choose online submission date), the date on the application is 2nd Apr (because it is 2nd in India already), but system isn't allowing me to select 2nd as it is still 1st here!! should i leave it as 1st?