AOR Received.
26-04-2016
Passport Req..
18-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2016
LANDED..........
26-11-2016
got both OCIs delivered yesterday. Thanks guys!

Reactions: forw.jane

Mishti

Mar 22, 2016
Hi..That is new to me..I am working in a office where we applied E-visa for many people. Everyone got their Visas after 10-15 hours and the amount we paid was just $40 USD.
Hi. Even when I applied earlier, I got it in less than 24 hours. Like I said, my visa document does say $40. I will raise a query. My bank account has been charged $89. A friend in US also applied recently but he applied for 5 years. He was charged the same amount as me. But he got it in 10 hours

rockdale

Dec 8, 2023
Hi. Even when I applied earlier, I got it in less than 24 hours. Like I said, my visa document does say $40. I will raise a query. My bank account has been charged $89. A friend in US also applied recently but he applied for 5 years. He was charged the same amount as me. But he got it in 10 hours
In Canada we can only get E-visa either for 30 days or for 1 year. For USA it has an option for 5 years visa.
You should ask them why they charged you more.

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Hello, is there any form for evisa?

There is a question in application:
Have you ever visited India before?
If I select YES, it asks for Visa# and I never had any

I was Indian citizen and didn't need visa to visit India
When you are an Indian citizen you do not "visit" India, you just go back to India, your country. So the answer is NO.

dm31810

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Hello guys,
While filling evisa form for my wife, it asks for "Place of Birth" of parents
Her parents were born in 1944 in a village which is now part of Pakistan but they have been living in India since partition and are Indian citizens living in Haryana all their life.
They don't have passports but they write "Undivided India" as place of Birth

Any suggestions?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hello guys,
Her parents were born in 1944 in a village which is now part of Pakistan but they have been living in India since partition and are Indian citizens living in Haryana all their life.

Any suggestions?
You should go with India.

Reactions: dm31810

Mishti

Mar 22, 2016
Hello guys,

Any suggestions?
Hi. I had the same problem and my e visa got delayed to 10 days. My mother was born in 1942 in a place in Pakistan. So the documents that were requested were to prove that she was born not in Pakistan but in undivided India. And there is no option on the application to select undivided India. Her Passport said so which is what I submitted. Technically it was India then

Reactions: dm31810

IslandgirlSR

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
Hi everyone. Can any experts provide me with some help. I know the guarantor has to be a citizen. But Do the references for my Canadian passport application have to be citizens? Or can it be anyone with PR or other status in Canada ? Thanks in advance

dm31810

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Hi. I had the same problem and my e visa got delayed to 10 days. My mother was born in 1942 in a place in Pakistan. So the documents that were requested were to prove that she was born not in Pakistan but in undivided India. And there is no option on the application to select undivided India. Her Passport said so which is what I submitted. Technically it was India then
Hello Mishti,
thanks for sharing
So what did you write initially in city name while you submitted application?