+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI process

krishere1982

Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
When applying for OCI, the form asks if you have any family living in India. I have an aunt and uncle living in India - do I need to list them? What about in-laws?
I only mentioned immediate family - parents, siblings. If they are expecting every family member living in India, then the list will be endless with all uncles, aunts, cousins etc.

Divank

Oct 14, 2022
Hello Divank, how to check if the shipping label is created for the application? My OCI application is also currently with the status "Passport ready For Collection after OCI stamping"
I initially opted for pickup while submitting the application, but paid for delivery only couple of days back. But I did not receive any email confirmation after online payment. How can we check if the shipping label is created?
Thanks.
Usually if shipping label is created, they would tracking number that is created for purolator pickup. This would show up were you check status on BLS

Reactions: Natesan

FMCAD

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tbh, it doesn't matter to India as he was branded a "T*******" by the NIA. USA did the same thing to UBL, AL-Zaw, SH (in Iraq) and quite a few in the middle east. When other's do, it shouldn't be a problem to USA. ;)
Good to see that India has now acknowledged what US & allies did in the middle-east was an illegal invasion.
Indirectly, India is now acknowledging the fact that UBL was not behind 9/11

sachinrace

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015
Hello,

I am trying to surrender Indian passport to BLS Surrey via postal process. If you would be kind enough to answer a couple of questions that I have.
1) Are we allowed to post the application through any other courier service or it has to be Purolator?
2) When printing label using this link (https://www.blsindia-canada.com/vancouver-jurisdiction/fedexlabel.php) it asks for a transaction number. Is that transaction number generated once we make payment with the Pick up and Drop off service(https://www.blsindia-canada.com/postalbls/pickup-and-drop.php)?

Thanks in advance.