+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI Pick up from Toronto?

nb8285

Star Member
Mar 24, 2011
This question is for those who applied in the GTA area.

I've applied for OCI from Brampton's BLS office and did not pay for the over-priced courier service.

Once the OCI card gets dispatched from India and arrives in Toronto, has anyone been able to pick it up FROM TORONTO ITSELF or do we HAVE TO wait until its sent to BLS's Brampton office before picking it up?

I think if we pay for courier service then it gets sent directly to the

march2016

Star Member
Sep 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nb8285 said:
This question is for those who applied in the GTA area.

I've applied for OCI from Brampton's BLS office and did not pay for the over-priced courier service.

Once the OCI card gets dispatched from India and arrives in Toronto, has anyone been able to pick it up FROM TORONTO ITSELF or do we HAVE TO wait until its sent to BLS's Brampton office before picking it up?

I think if we pay for courier service then it gets sent directly to the
The final stage of OCI Process is Canadian passport <--> OCI match up that can be done in person at the BLS office where you submitted your OCI application. Since you have applied from Brampton's BLS office, you are supposed to pickup in person at BLS Brampton with your Canadian Passport Original, OCI Acknowledgement and Online Status with 3 Dates as a proof that OCI arrived at Toronto.

http://blsindia-canada.com/forms/BLS_oci_status_sample.pdf