+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI Documents

MMF

Dec 17, 2015
Hello!

I am in the process of applying of OCI card. My wife is still a PR and will get her citizenship in few years. Do I need to upload and submit her marriage certificate, wife passport and landing paper when I am applying for OCI ?

Reactions: farhanraza15

Shital1808

Apr 26, 2023
Hi I have sent my documents for OCI. They wrote back saying they need my Landing document. I have lost it as it was 20 years ago.

has anyone faced this problem. We’re they able to get a solution. I am stuck right now as I don’t have this document.

I currently live in the US.

if anyone has found a solution would really appreciate your help.

thanks

wink

May 25, 2021
Hi I have sent my documents for OCI. They wrote back saying they need my Landing document. I have lost it as it was 20 years ago.

has anyone faced this problem. We’re they able to get a solution. I am stuck right now as I don’t have this document.

I currently live in the US.

if anyone has found a solution would really appreciate your help.

thanks
Most of the OCI related discussions happen here in this thread:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/oci-process.254662/

post it there... maybe someone has answer...

farhanraza15

Feb 23, 2020
Waterloo ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
23-03-2020
AOR Received.
15-04-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020
Hello!

I am in the process of applying of OCI card. My wife is still a PR and will get her citizenship in few years. Do I need to upload and submit her marriage certificate, wife passport and landing paper when I am applying for OCI ?
I have the same requirement. I don't have marriage certificate with me, now I don't know how to get one. Any help will be appreciated.