+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI Application Returned

jithucan123

Feb 19, 2015
Good morning Guys,

I have applied for OCI and surprisingly my Application was returned. They mentioned 2 errors:

1) Uploaded photo wrong (Shoulder not visible)

2) Job letter required as Applicant doing Government service.

I am working with Provincial Government. Do they mean my Offer Letter by "Job letter"? I am planning to upload my Offer letter and latest pay stubs. Does it works or they need a letter from my Supervisor stating that I am working with Provincial Government?

Please advise.

Thanks

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Good morning Guys,

I have applied for OCI and surprisingly my Application was returned. They mentioned 2 errors:

I am working with Provincial Government. Do they mean my Offer Letter by "Job letter"? I am planning to upload my Offer letter and latest pay stubs. Does it works or they need a letter from my Supervisor stating that I am working with Provincial Government?

Please advise.

Thanks
They need a work experience letter, pay stubs not required.
Letter from supervisor should be ok.
Your Occupation, e.g. Govt Service, Private Service, Doctor etc, gets mentioned on the OCI card

Reactions: jithucan123

karamjeeet

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw, poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12dec.2015
Nomination.....
Per 9 March,2015
AOR Received.
21may15
Med's Request
1june15
Med's Done....
9june,2015
Interview........
TLU 19june,,,,,,, DM 15 AUG. 2015
Good morning Guys,

Please advise.

Thanks
Hello ,
I heard OCI is not issued to government employees in canada. Do you have any information on this? Thanks

Kanedaa

Mar 2, 2020
LANDED..........
08-27-2015
For postal OCI application - Should we send original India & Canada Passport? Or only copies with self attested will work?

shubham88

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
Good morning Guys,

Please advise.

Thanks
HI Guys, a question when the oci application retunred, do we need to re-submit with new application fee or just fulfill the shortcomings ?