ssnvenkat

Feb 17, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My uncle submitted the request for official transcript at Bharthidasan University (BDU) on 02nd Feb 2017. Today is 17 Feb 2017 and I am yet to receive the transcripts. When we called the BDU they are not committing a specific date. Did anyone get official transcript recently and how long it took to get the transcripts?

Thanks and Regards,
Venkat

alab

Feb 24, 2017
Venkat, Have a question.
I am working in USA and not planning to visit Indian soon. Do we need to go and collect the sealed envelope personally or will they courier it to any requested address? Any idea?

ssnvenkat

Feb 17, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alab said:
Venkat, Have a question.
I am working in USA and not planning to visit Indian soon. Do we need to go and collect the sealed envelope personally or will they courier it to any requested address? Any idea?
If you have your friends or family members in India then, you may need to authorize someone to personally go and apply for the transcripts. The University will mail the transcript to a requested address at your cost. It means you have to give them envelope with Indian postal stamp. I am NOT sure if they will mail the transcripts to overseas address.

ssnvenkat

Feb 17, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UPDATE: My Uncle received Transcript copies from Bharathidasan University on Feb 27th 2017. It takes 3 weeks for processing the application.

Bibz

May 23, 2017
Hi Venkat,

Would like to seek your help in understanding the transcript requirements. At present I am not in India. Does it require my authorized person to carry the Originals along with the photocopies of mark-sheet while applying for transcript ? Please can you confirm.?

Regards,
Bib