+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Obtain Police certificate

Streak

Aug 20, 2009
Hello

First of all thanks to every one for guiding me step by step so here iam with a new issue:

iam working on my list 2 Documents that also includes Police Certificate i need a Certificate from Kuwait Embassy as i've spend 3 years in Kuwait.

Now i know the whole process to apply but all i need to obtain a letter from the Canadian High Commission to the Kuwait Embassy to issue that Certificate.

I've written a lot to the CHC Islamabad but no reply so what should i do

help me out I dont want that i submit the file then they reject on missing the single Police certificate of Kuwait.

Reg

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Streak said:
Hello

First of all thanks to every one for guiding me step by step so here iam with a new issue:

iam working on my list 2 Documents that also includes Police Certificate i need a Certificate from Kuwait Embassy as i've spend 3 years in Kuwait.

Now i know the whole process to apply but all i need to obtain a letter from the Canadian High Commission to the Kuwait Embassy to issue that Certificate.

I've written a lot to the CHC Islamabad but no reply so what should i do

help me out I dont want that i submit the file then they reject on missing the single Police certificate of Kuwait.

Reg
You should read the instructions again if you are applying outside Kuwait
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/mid-east/kuwait.asp No requirement for letter.

PMM

Streak

Aug 20, 2009
yeah i know but i 've talked to the guy in Kuwait Embassy he's been little rude and said either you listen to us or follow the website. He also added that info on website is not updated.