+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Obese/Rejection/Lawyer

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Impossible to make that judgement. Again you need to know the height and weight to make that conclusion, not by the look of your passport sized photograph… May be you are overthinking

bottom line, you cant be refused for being obese.
How would you get to know if someone is refused for being obese? you would never mention that in the notes. I have seen at least 10 profiles of those who got approval, all of them are smart. I have yet to see a profile to discredit my theory.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
How would you get to know if someone is refused for being obese? you would never mention that in the notes. I have seen at least 10 profiles of those who got approval, all of them are smart. I have yet to see a profile to discredit my theory.
I dont know why we are discussing this theory. I have NOT said you can be refused for being obese. Nothing to do with being “smart” for those 10 who were approved. I dont know why you need a profile to discredit your theory, its straightforward…

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
I dont know why we are discussing this theory. I have NOT said you can be refused for being obese. Nothing to do with being “smart” for those 10 who were approved. I dont know why you need a profile to discredit your theory, its straightforward…
I know the idea sounds absurd, I am with you on this, but this needs to be proved wrong because I have been seeing this for a long time now.

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
Okay let me ask the same to you. What is your proof on obese people being rejected after passing medicals, just because they were obese. With just a passport size photograph how can anyone really figure out anyone's obesity?

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Okay let me ask the same to you. What is your proof on obese people being rejected after passing medicals, just because they were obese. With just a passport size photograph how can anyone really figure out anyone's obesity?
I am not trying to prove myself right, it's the other way around.

DevSB

Mar 27, 2021
20 kg is not significant, but I hope you are right. I have yet to see someone who is visibly obese and got approved.
What do you mean by ‘visibly obese’ … morbidly obese? That would be BMI 40- at that stage you would likely have another condition that would render you inadmissible
I know a guy whose BMI was 32 and he was approved last year
I’m not entirely sure what sort of profile would ‘invalidate your theory’

ayesha_llk2

Aug 11, 2020
by this logic we need to see if visa is approved for people with severe acne, or burn marks, or premature balding, or saggy body, or scars on face. Calm tf down. They have very real reasons on which they reject, they arent looking to hire a model they are looking to see if you will remain in valid legal status and wont be a problem to the healthcare or a danger to Canadians.
Now unless in your mind there is a conspiracy theory where visa officers are secretly being told to reject obese people because Justin trudeau wants only pretty aesthetic looking people in Canada, then well I guess you will have to wait for the result of your visa for confirmation.