+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Update was removed/deleted from my Tracker. Did anyone experience this?

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
I logged in my tracker today and my "waiting for you" box to take Citizenship Oath ceremony was removed. The last update from bottom saying "Congratulations! You are scheduled........." was also deleted. The tracker date was also updated to October 14th.

What went wrong? Would anyone know?
I am SCR office.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Bringing up my post as it getting buried down.

Anyone from Scarborough office with Oath Scheduled for 24th Oct does not see it anyone in tracker???

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Hmm thank you for always answering my queries. I have emailed SCR ceremonies email. I am awaiting their response.
There is someone on one of the Facebook groups posted this "Oath removed" post (they had the same ceremony), that's when I checked my tracker and saw that mine was removed too.

I am following this thread. Looks like a similar "Administrative Error". Hopefully I get some clarity on this soon.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Reply from SCR office:

Good day,

Thank you for your enquiry. Our records show that you are not scheduled to attend a ceremony on October 24, 2023. Unless you have received an email confirmation from our office, Events showing on the tracker are not confirmed Events. Once you have been scheduled, you will receive an email from IRCC confirming time and date of the Event.

Thank you,

Scarborough IRCC Ceremony Team / NA

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Reply from SCR office:

Good day,

Thank you for your enquiry. Our records show that you are not scheduled to attend a ceremony on October 24, 2023. Unless you have received an email confirmation from our office, Events showing on the tracker are not confirmed Events. Once you have been scheduled, you will receive an email from IRCC confirming time and date of the Event.

Thank you,

Scarborough IRCC Ceremony Team / NA
They just play with people's emotion. Why have tracker when you cannot take it at face value.

Reactions: Calgary222

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
They just play with people's emotion. Why have tracker when you cannot take it at face value.
I feel so disappointed. We were so looking forward to the day.
Hope we get the new Oath date soon.

bartjoy

Oct 23, 2018
I logged in my tracker today and my "waiting for you" box to take Citizenship Oath ceremony was removed. The last update from bottom saying "Congratulations! You are scheduled........." was also deleted. The tracker date was also updated to October 14th.

What went wrong? Would anyone know?
I am SCR office.
Hi, did you get your oath rescheduled yet? The same thing happened to my partner..

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Hi, did you get your oath rescheduled yet? The same thing happened to my partner..
Nothing yet, friend! Still waiting. :)

I am sorry for your partner. It's just the fault in our stars. :-(