+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath timeline for Mississauga test @ 7:45am

karawan

Sep 13, 2010
Hi,

Just to track and share timeline for people going to Glen Erin Drive Mississauga office for test at 7:45am.

I've my test tomorrow. Will see if I get Oath letter after interview (which I highly doubt).

My time line.

App. sent -- March 3, 2014
In Process -- April 9, 2014
Test Invite -- Aug 11, 2014 (letter was never received)
Test date -- Sep 19, 2014 @ 7:45am Mississauga

Marky Mark

Sep 10, 2014
Re: Oath timeline for Mississauga test @ 7:45am

karawan said:
Hi,
Just to track and share timeline for people going to Glen Erin Drive Mississauga office for test at 7:45am.
I've my test tomorrow. Will see if I get Oath letter after interview (which I highly doubt).
My time line.
App. sent -- March 3, 2014
In Process -- April 9, 2014
Test Invite -- Aug 11, 2014 (letter was never received)
Test date -- Sep 19, 2014 @ 7:45am Mississauga
Hi Karawan;

Congratulations on having your test to be written tomorrow & best of luck squaring a perfect score & getting ur Oath letter right after "hopefully" or soon after ur tomorrow test/interview.

We (some of us here) initially thought that 7:45 am IS A CURSED TIME, BUT THAT CAME OUT TO BE NOT TRUE really. Some Applicants attended the 7:45 AM session & got it as we read here in other threads in this lovely forum.
What's true thou in my personal experience is that I had my test "as many others had" @ the same office u having urs tomorrow & @ the same BLESSED time ur going also to have urs @ that CUTE office.
I didn't get my Oath after test/interview, neither NON of the applicants who attended the test with me @ the same time "as my spouse & I were last to be interviewed".
But that doesn't mean u don't have a chance to get it... as I mentioned above we read member(s) here went for their test(s) last week & early this week @ the same office & time & they got the Oath letter right after on the spot.

Anyway congrats in advance & best of luck friend. Let's know plz what happens tomorrow.

sisasman

Sep 18, 2014

Hey guys,

Mi wife took the exam today at this office in Mississauga Glen Erin at 7:45. She passed and was interviewed for English. They told her she should expect something in the mail indicating when she will have the oath ceremony.

I spoke to people that were there to attend the ceremony and they told me it had only been 1 or 2 weeks between writing the test and taking the oath. I beleive these were some of the lucky people you have identified that got their oath timeline right after they gave the test.

Those that have recently taken the test at Mississauga (Glen Erin), could you share how long it took to get a notice in the mail? Also, how far out where your appointments to take the oath?

Any information is appreciated.

Thanks and best of luck to all!

Sisas

Sophie_Anne

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014

We had our test on August 11th and were told the same thing - oath letter in 10 business days. More than 5 weeks since then and still waiting...

karawan

Sep 13, 2010

Just reached home after the test/interview.

No oath letters given out after the interview. Been told that the ceremony should be in 2 to 3 months and that I should keep checking status online.

I spoke to a couple of people who were there for Oath ceremony today. They were given Oath letters after the interview just a week ago. Not sure what time was their test though.

Sophie_Anne

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014

Congrats on passing the test!
Do you know if they have handed out any oath letters today?

Felixo

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014

Sophie_Anne said:
Hi guys,
I understand the way you feel as it is not right to give oath letters to one section and leave the other section without oath letters... rather giving the eligible ones right away would have made more sense.

I had test in the noon and had got oath letter right way, I was in touch with some people from the morning batch and none of them got any oath letter but were told that it will be sent by post.

Not sure why... but that is the way they are doing it right now.
Hope you'll get it soon.

karawan

Sep 13, 2010

Sophie_Anne said:
Hi Sophie,

As I mentioned earlier. They did not give any Oath letters in our batch.

Sophie_Anne

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014

Thanks. Yes, it seems that they are NOT giving out any oath letters if you have the test @07:45. In most of the cases, at least...

keesio

VIP Member
May 16, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2013
Doc's Request.
09-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-01-2013
File Transfer...
11-02-2013
Med's Done....
02-01-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-08-2013
LANDED..........
14-10-2013

Mississauga seems pretty random. On if they give oath letter on the day of the test. I have no idea what their standard procedure is. My test was @ 8AM on a saturday last year and I got my oath letter right after.

Doonna

Sep 19, 2014

My test will be on 23/9 at 9:45, any one did test in this time?

BTW, how much the parking cost in Glen Erin office?

Thanks a lot

meeemeee

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014

Doonna said:

Thanks a lot
I don't have any idea

karawan

Sep 13, 2010

Doonna said:

Thanks a lot
Don't know how much is hourly but I paid $9 for whole day—which I passed on to another person waiting for a spot after my test.

This should be the last thing on your mind at this stage, no? :)

Anyways, good luck!

Doonna

Sep 19, 2014

karawan said:
Don't know how much is hourly but I paid $9 for whole day—which I passed on to another person waiting for a spot after my test.

This should be the last thing on your mind at this stage, no? :)

Anyways, good luck!
Thank you karawan. Of-course not, just I want to escape from normal worry and wondering about the test itself ;D

stan7175

Feb 14, 2014

Hi Sisaman, Did your wife received the Oath letter ? I took my test this morning but they didnt give me oath letter and told that i should expect my Oath in October.

sisasman said:
Hey guys,

Mi wife took the exam today at this office in Mississauga Glen Erin at 7:45. She passed and was interviewed for English. They told her she should expect something in the mail indicating when she will have the oath ceremony.

I spoke to people that were there to attend the ceremony and they told me it had only been 1 or 2 weeks between writing the test and taking the oath. I beleive these were some of the lucky people you have identified that got their oath timeline right after they gave the test.

Those that have recently taken the test at Mississauga (Glen Erin), could you share how long it took to get a notice in the mail? Also, how far out where your appointments to take the oath?

Any information is appreciated.

Thanks and best of luck to all!

Sisas