+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at Montreal Office

uncomfortable

May 11, 2017
One question: but what does it happen after DM? Surely there is nothing to be done, which makes it difficult to understand why it is taking this long.

Second question: has anyone ever tried to ask to be assigned to the earliest oath ceremony available? Honestly, I wouldn't mind going to Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto, or even further away, if that means shaving a few months (!!!) off the waiting time.

One curiosity: I have noticed that on October 26 (which incidentally is my birthday) in Toronto they will have an oath ceremony on the observation deck of the CN Tower. How cool is that?

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
One question: but what does it happen after DM? Surely there is nothing to be done, which makes it difficult to understand why it is taking this long.

Second question: has anyone ever tried to ask to be assigned to the earliest oath ceremony available? Honestly, I wouldn't mind going to Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto, or even further away, if that means shaving a few months (!!!) off the waiting time.

One curiosity: I have noticed that on October 26 (which incidentally is my birthday) in Toronto they will have an oath ceremony on the observation deck of the CN Tower. How cool is that?
i remember back in the days when the interview, the test and the oath were all in the same day :D but the process was longer than 1 year
just think that they decided and it's a matter of time (hopefully short) until you get the oath invite ;) it takes long i guess cuz they have max number of seats (+1 guest); it's special :)
great second question, please do let everyone know if you'll inquiry abt it and if it's possible
and ya it's v cool about the cn tower

good luck! :)