+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath letter

injau

Apr 2, 2006
Hey everyone, I am just wondering if any body had the same experience as mine, and your feedback is really appreciated, my time line is as follow: test was passed on march 2014 in Hamilton office, we received RQ long time ago before the test and submitted it on time, when called cic call center they said the RQ has been sent to St,Clair office for analyzing.
I don't understand why did take that long time to review it though it was submitted long before the test.
thanks guys!!!! :(

moti

Oct 24, 2012
hi injau,

can you please share your timeline ? RQ is sent to st.clair office for review.

injau

Apr 2, 2006
Hi Moti,
applied in 2012
yes the that what the cic call center said, though we replied to the RQ long time ago, and we passed the test on march 2014.
I wonder if anybody has the same experience
thks

qmaxbbs

Jul 4, 2014
hi.

my timeline as same as yours.
i applied in 2012 got RQ in 2012 and the test was in 26 may 2014. two weeks after my test i called and they told me my local office which is kitchener is reviewing my RQ then one month after my test when i called cic again they told me my file is transfered to st clair . and few days ago i called again and cic told me my file transfered to st clair two years ago and know is in kitchener for more reviewing .i guess what i am trying to say is that cic say wrong thing all the time. call them again and ask for detail. for example which day your file transfer to st clair and .....