+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

oath letter? guys that wrote their test in November 2014 in Vancouver

jujuberanch

Mar 26, 2013
It's been over 4 months since I wrote my test back in November 2014, but I have not received the oath letter yet.

What about you guys?

grape70

Sep 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jujuberanch said:
did you bother to call them to find out what might be going on?
Called them a month ago and was told that if I don't get it by May 5th, they will send a note to Vancouver office.
But I'm thinking of calling them once again next month. Have you ever called?

jujuberanch

Mar 26, 2013
a couple of times. all they told me was that it was still within the normal processing time.

grape70 said:
Called them a month ago and was told that if I don't get it by May 5th, they will send a note to Vancouver office.

wert

Mar 18, 2010
grape70 said:
When I called last week I got the same response. If I don't hear anything by May 5 (six months since test), I should call again

jujuberanch

Mar 26, 2013
that makes the three of us. i wonder if there are others.

wert said:
When I called last week I got the same response. If I don't hear anything by May 5 (six months since test), I should call again

cberger

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
its the same situation in surrey, did my test on nov/5

cberger

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes a few times i got the same response call back after may/5. However, another forum member on here was told to call back after the first week of April and then they will call surrey office.

curious78

Apr 29, 2014
I called a couple of days ago. i was told that a favorable decision was made during the last week of Feb, but Oath is pending the availability of ceremony date.

It looks like Oath priority for approved applications is based on the filing date. My personal guess, though....

grape70

Sep 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally a good news! Just got off the phone with CIC and was told that my oath has been scheduled for April 18th but not confirmed yet.
She said it will be confirmed by next Wednesday.

cberger

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats grape70. When I called cic yesterday they told me i might have to wait till October.

grape70

Sep 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cberger said:
congrats grape70. When I called cic yesterday they told me i might have to wait till October.
October? that's ridiculous unless you got an RQ before. When I called CIC back in February, they told me that they will send a note to local office if I don't get the letter by May 5th. I think you should call them again to make sure it's really October.