+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

oath letter? guys that wrote their test in November 2014 in Vancouver

cberger

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i did get a fingerprint request in march last year but nothing after the test infact i had ordered an ATIP report in February this year which showed that i have been approved for citizenship on dec/22/2014

wert

Mar 18, 2010
grape70 said:
Finally a good news! Just got off the phone with CIC and was told that my oath has been scheduled for April 18th but not confirmed yet.
She said it will be confirmed by next Wednesday.
Congrats! But April 18th seems unlikely for 2 reasons, first it's a Saturday and second there is no scheduled oath according to CICs "Find a citizenship ceremony" site on the 18th

grape70

Sep 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wert said:
Congrats! But April 18th seems unlikely for 2 reasons, first it's a Saturday and second there is no scheduled oath according to CICs "Find a citizenship ceremony" site on the 18th
Yes I'm aware of that. I think that's why the agent said it's not confirmed.
Actually, I want it to be later than 21st since I have upcoming final exams on 17th &21st .
Will see next Wednesday :D

grape70

Sep 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
!!ECAS UPDATED!!
We sent you a notice on April 2, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on April 18, 2015 at 12:00 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
*Note: Citizenship and Immigration Canada does sometimes schedule events on Saturdays or Sundays.

wert

Mar 18, 2010
Congrats! Finally one of us has their oath scheduled!

Hope the rest will follow soon.

Called them the other day and they mentioned I'm in line to be scheduled for the oath.
Just wondering how long the line is ;)

grape70

Sep 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wert said:
Congrats! Finally one of us has their oath scheduled!

Hope the rest will follow soon.

Called them the other day and they mentioned I'm in line to be scheduled for the oath.
Just wondering how long the line is ;)
Thank you Wert! :D I'm sure you will get yours very soon. Fingers crossed!

cberger

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
grape70 said:
!!ECAS UPDATED!!
We sent you a notice on April 2, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on April 18, 2015 at 12:00 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
*Note: Citizenship and Immigration Canada does sometimes schedule events on Saturdays or Sundays.

congrats grape70

cberger

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wert said:
I wrote it Nov 5
I recommend calling them, you might get the good news. I have been scheduled for april/30. I called them 2 minutes ago

wert

Mar 18, 2010
So yesterday I finally got my oath invite for the end of April, guess I was the last of the Nov. test takers to receive the invite?