+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Details

fcasilio

Apr 18, 2022
Hi Folks,
New member and had a question. Our IRCC account states our oath is on Apr 26th and that details were sent out. This status as been there since April 7th, we haven't received any additional details yet on the oath with 8 days to go. Is this normal?

Thanks,
Frank

ottawaSingh05

Apr 18, 2022
Hi Folks,
New member and had a question. Our IRCC account states our oath is on Apr 26th and that details were sent out. This status as been there since April 7th, we haven't received any additional details yet on the oath with 8 days to go. Is this normal?

Thanks,
Frank
Same dates and same query. I sent them a query this morning.
I am gonna call them in morning as well. I ll update the forum what they reply.

Reactions: fcasilio

fcasilio

Apr 18, 2022
Same dates and same query. I sent them a query this morning.
I am gonna call them in morning as well. I ll update the forum what they reply.
Thanks, I called them last week and they couldn't tell me anything other than to wait longer. Mine is handled out of the Scarborough, Toronto office, but I'm going to call IRCC tomorrow since it was closed today.

fcasilio

Apr 18, 2022
Thanks! Congrats to you too. I have 3 seat numbers, do you know if we can all attend form the same zoom session? And if so, what seat number we would put in?

ottawaSingh05

Apr 18, 2022
Thank you :)
I have a three number seat# too. I think it will be same session for all candidates for a common ceremony then oath will be just candidates. thats what I read from previous ceremonies experiences.

Luc22

Apr 8, 2015
MONTREAL
We have the oath on 26th as well, 4 seats. As for multi family members attending on same zoom session (on 1 computer) , it is mentioned in the PDF on page 5 (line 2) .. yes it is allowed.