+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath date

mmddwater

Jun 13, 2022
Hello everyone,

I have a question about the oath date. is the date assigned by IRCC or you can choose from some date?
I found my application status marked as all completed on 8 Jun. but I did not receive any letter about the Oath yet. and I need traveling aboard on 12 July.

So I am wondering when can I do the Oath, and I hope I can do it before I am leaving.
anyone has some recent data from IRCC how long will take to arrange the Oath since the status marked as all completed ?

Thanks

buzz.bee

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
Feb 19, 2018
AOR Received.
March 29, 2018
You cannot choose an oath date. One will be assigned to you and you will see an update on your portal with all the details.

Seym

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2017
You can notify IRCC via webform of your absence so they schedule you before you leave or after you come back (or at least so you have a good reason why you missed your oath ceremony while abroad, shit happens!), but that's about it.

Aishas

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
Hi Folks!
when should I expect oath?as my background language presence probations and test everything marked completed yesterday

Aishas

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
Hello folks!
So I have received an email for my oath ceremony which will be in Feb however I just realized that I haven't paid the citizenship certificate fees yet would it be any problem also when and how I can pay the fees?
Your help would be much appreciated.
Thanks!