+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath ceremony-Ottawa

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok guys, ottawa has one Ceremony in 20th of April.
Wish they can add more to finish the backlog.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stymie16 said:
One date just appeared for Ottawa - April 20th @ 9am. Fingers crossed to all of those waiting.
We need more ceremonies from Ottawa.
Cheers,

us2yow

Dec 15, 2010
I think it may also because a Cit. judge for Ottawa hasn't been assigned yet ? If you recall, the last judge passed away sometime back and with all this bureaucracy maybe that new judge is still "in process" too ;) (of being appointed, that is, in his/her case)

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
us2yow said:
I think it may also because a Cit. judge for Ottawa hasn't been assigned yet ? If you recall, the last judge passed away sometime back and with all this bureaucracy maybe that new judge is still "in process" too ;) (of being appointed, that is, in his/her case)
I agree!
Cheers,

Pharaoh canada

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Allah is Able
Hey dude I want your help about something I you don't mind of caurse!!!

us2yow

Dec 15, 2010
Its very frustrating because they don't have their own judge and have to bring someone down from Montreal or other places.. Ottawa just had their ceremonies about a week ago 15, 17 and 18 Aug...so I don't think Sep schedule will be posted this fast

OrangeCup

Star Member
Feb 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
us2yow said:
Its very frustrating because they don't have their own judge and have to bring someone down from Montreal or other places.. Ottawa just had their ceremonies about a week ago 15, 17 and 18 Aug...so I don't think Sep schedule will be posted this fast
us2yow, whats your timeline?
I am just trying to get the benchmark on who is still waiting from May/June test takers other than Tamara.....
My test was in July and nothing yet on my end

us2yow

Dec 15, 2010
Orangecup,

Are you waiting for oath after routine interview OR did you have more investigation after test ?

OrangeCup

Star Member
Feb 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
us2yow said:
Orangecup,

Are you waiting for oath after routine interview OR did you have more investigation after test ?
Routine. What about you? What's your timeline?

Thanks!