Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
LANDED PR 2009
elen1984 said:
Hello guys, I hope everyone is good
Beauhoe and Ottawa2013 tomorrow you have the oath good luck to you freinds :) enjoy the ceremony
I wonder if your E-case update yet!

Thank you @ elen1984 and best of luck to you tomorrow :)

Yes mine is updated showing the Oath, not sure when it was updated tho.

OTTAWA2013

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
LANDED PR 2009
Good news guys for Ottawa applicant's

they added one more day to the Dec ceremonies on Dec,12 :)

Good luck & Congratulations to the applicant's who are going to become Citizen's tomorrow..

I hope they add more day's for December .

Good luck guys

elen1984

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
Warm congratulations Ottawa2013, and beauhoe now you're Canadians ;) ;)
I'm so happy for you guys you deserve it , so Canada gives the big gift for the a new year 2015 :), having the Canadian passport is a big step in your life, I wich you the best in the rest of the life , good luck to every one wich to be Canadian.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OTTAWA2013 said:
Good news guys for Ottawa applicant's

they added one more day to the Dec ceremonies on Dec,12 :)

Good luck & Congratulations to the applicant's who are going to become Citizen's tomorrow..

I hope they add more day's for December .

Good luck guys
That is really one of the good news. Go Ottawa go!

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
elen1984 said:
I'm so happy for you guys you deserve it , so Canada gives the big gift for the a new year 2015 :), having the Canadian passport is a big step in your life, I wich you the best in the rest of the life , good luck to every wich to be Canadian.
Thank you elen1984 but guess what? It is your turn and we wish you all the best.
Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations to elen1984 and to bidur78 who are going to take their oath ceremony tomorrow.
bidur78: 8:45 AM
elen1984: 10:45 AM
Good luck to both of you.
Cheers,

elen1984

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
beauhoe said:
Congratulations to elen1984 and to bidur78 who are going to take their oath ceremony tomorrow.
bidur78: 8:45 AM
elen1984: 10:45 AM
Good luck to both of you.
Cheers,
Thanks friend , I'm glad we have a member like you always support us to the best , ;)

bidur78

Star Member
Sep 8, 2013
Thank you beauhoe..Elen1984 ,are you excited ?? Thank you all for your great support!! Good luck for those who are still waiting for this special day!!

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bidur78 said:
Thank you beauhoe..Elen1984 ,are you excited ?? Thank you all for your great support!! Good luck for those who are still waiting for this special day!!
I am sure that elen1984 is very excited. How about you?
Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today oath taker,
We are so proud of your achievement. Do not forget that we are still here for you and wish you all the best of the day.
Enjoy the oath and remember that we are eager to hear back from you as soon as you get out of that room, eventually before you get out.
bidur78 has decided to open the door to elen1084. Bless you heart my friend.
Enjoy the day,

OTTAWA2013

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
LANDED PR 2009
elen1984 said:
I'm so happy for you guys you deserve it , so Canada gives the big gift for the a new year 2015 :), having the Canadian passport is a big step in your life, I wich you the best in the rest of the life , good luck to every one wich to be Canadian.

Thank you elen, and Congrats to you too, and bidur as well, you guys have a big day today, hope you enjoy the special moment

Good luck guys

elen1984

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
Hello friends , finally my journey is completed ,
We passed an amazing day you can see all the world in one room that what I loved Canada , multicultural you don't even you feel you're immigrant or strange guess what even the judge was immigrated with her parent when she was 5 years old ,very friendly lady we all took pictures with her as a memories, I want just to share with you guys a sentence I love it she said :" her father told her this Canada like you're drinking the honey with a milk , and she said you can take a moment I think about it "
So guys take moment and think about , just put the snow inside :D,
I hope everyone one who still waiting lives a moment like we did , good luck.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow! Big CONGRATULATION! I am sure that it is judge Joyce Frustaglio from Tonronto.
Wish you all the best.
Cheers,