+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath ceremony-Ottawa

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OTTAWA2013 said:
lol yes , and these are just different options , i tried Walmart in the past and i did not like it
this time i went to loblaws and it's very nice quality
Dear OTTAWA2013,
Can you tell us which Loblaws (address)?
Thanks,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bidur78 said:
Blacks is little expensive !!But quality is the best...$21 photos for 10 year passport..not bad!!
Dear bidur78,
Can we have the address?
Cheers,

OTTAWA2013

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
LANDED PR 2009
beauhoe said:
Dear OTTAWA2013,
Can you tell us which Loblaws (address)?
Thanks,

I went to this one , the photos were perfect, Loblaws - Ogilvie Road

1980 Ogilvie Road
Ottawa, ON K1J 9L3
613-746-5724

they take 3 photos and let you choose the one you like , 5 minutes and you're done , they also stamp the photo for you as

I certify this to be true likeness of (applicant's name)" then you sign your name, also your guarantor will sign it

Good luck!

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OTTAWA2013 said:

1980 Ogilvie Road
Ottawa, ON K1J 9L3
613-746-5724

they take 3 photos and let you choose the one you like , 5 minutes and you're done , they also stamp the photo for you as

I certify this to be true likeness of (applicant's name)" then you sign your name, also your guarantor will sign it

Good luck!
Thank you so much my friend. I'll try that place tomorrow.
Cheers,

OTTAWA2013

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
LANDED PR 2009
Congratulations to our friends who became citizen's yesterday & today as well, best of luck to you all :)

So who's taking the Oath tomorrow, the 10th ?

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OTTAWA2013 said:
Congratulations to our friends who became citizen's yesterday & today as well, best of luck to you all :)

So who's taking the Oath tomorrow, the 10th ?
Hahaha! Nice try my friend. Guess who... I think it is your turn.
Cheers,

bidur78

Star Member
Sep 8, 2013
ottawa 2013,

you haven't got your certificate yet..and you already have your passport photos taken...desperate to have blue passport huh!!

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OTTAWA2013 said:

1980 Ogilvie Road
Ottawa, ON K1J 9L3
613-746-5724

Good luck!
I am back from Oglivie Road and I am pleased to inform you that I like the quality of the picture. I am not a complicated person but for some reasons I hated all the passport pictures I have been taking for the past four years. It is different this time. I look young, hot and handsome to the point I can't keep my eyes off it. I think my glasses have been messing up my face for all these years.
I have seen some friends passport where the pictures are like oh oh! and I promise myself not to hide my Canadian passport to anybody at least for the coming ten years. Well I could not do that without the assistance of OTTAWA2013 and all of you.
You just made my day.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bidur78 said:
ottawa 2013,

you haven't got your certificate yet..and you already have your passport photos taken...desperate to have blue passport huh!!
Hahahaha! I do not think that it is a sign of desperation, maybe a way of thinking ahead.
Cheers my friend,

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
Hi everyone, congrats to those that made it and those awaiting to get their oath this week.

Also, I wonder whether we ought to get new SIN.. Many are preoccupied by getting ppt, but is that all we need to do or is there something else. Is there a checklist for us to get organized according to our priorities?