+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath ceremony-Ottawa

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
elen1984 said:
You are right beauhoe, the first think we wanna from Santa is the Brown envelope ;D ;D, then ,passport , visit family , and ,,,, ::) ::) ::) many plans in my head , just we take the things step by step , all we need some patients and smiling :) .
Be blessed my friend.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would like to wish you all a happy weekend. Please forget about waiting, brown envelope, QR, CIT-0520, fingerprints, oath ceremony and passport among others. Just relax and enjoy good times with relatives and friends.
Once again happy weekend to all my friends!
Cheers,

OTTAWA2013

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
LANDED PR 2009
beauhoe said:
I would like to wish you all a happy weekend. Please forget about waiting, brown envelope, QR, CIT-0520, fingerprints, oath ceremony and passport among others. Just relax and enjoy good times with relatives and friends.
Once again happy weekend to all my friends!
Cheers,

Same to you beauhoe... enjoy!

cheers.

OttawaBuddy

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
Wolverine said:
Hi Everyone!

I filed my citizenship application in the summer of 2012, got an RQ almost right away and have been waiting for an update ever since. Fortunately, last week I received an invitation to write the test next week. My husband and I have a 2 week trip booked in May and now I am worried that there's a chance that my oath might overlap with the dates of the trip (it's already paid for and it's quite expensive, sort of a one in a lifetime thing for us). I know that I am getting ahead of myself, but do you know if it's possible to reschedule your oath ceremony for a later date? I don't want to sound like I don't appreciate the citizenship itself, it's very important for me - but to cancel our trip at this point would cost us a lot of money.

Answer - NO.
OTTAWA2013 said:
HELLO

IF you DO NOT attend this event at the above date, time, place, you will have to either

1- file a new application for citizenship

2- or convince the Judge you could not attend for a good reason within 60 days of above date
Any trip will not be considered as a good reason.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wolverine said:
Hi Everyone!

I filed my citizenship application in the summer of 2012, got an RQ almost right away and have been waiting for an update ever since. Fortunately, last week I received an invitation to write the test next week. My husband and I have a 2 week trip booked in May and now I am worried that there's a chance that my oath might overlap with the dates of the trip (it's already paid for and it's quite expensive, sort of a one in a lifetime thing for us). I know that I am getting ahead of myself, but do you know if it's possible to reschedule your oath ceremony for a later date? I don't want to sound like I don't appreciate the citizenship itself, it's very important for me - but to cancel our trip at this point would cost us a lot of money.
Dear Wolverine,
Thank you for joining our team. YES your oath ceremony can be rescheduled once. However, you need pretty good reasons to make it happen. On the emotional level, I feel you deeply but I am not sure how the CIC agent is going to react hearing the reason you are evoking here. To be at this point in the process, I am sure that you already give up so many things. Please do not let this slip out of your hand.
May everything goes well for you and your family.

Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
freemind66 said:
Browny came !!!December 11 ceremony ...
Good luck for all ....
O'Canada .... love that song
What a great news! I am so happy for you.
Hey friends, we are officially extending the party to December 11th.
Any comment?
Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You are a December 2014 oath taker, please get on board with us to receive your golden achievement congratulations from our wonderful members.
Cheers,