beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OTTAWA2013 said:
Yes i did :)

well... let's see, there is 2 sheets

the first one ... is the NOTICE TO APPEAR - TO TAKE THE OATH OF CITIZENSHIP.. pretty much similar to the one all recieved for the test, it states what you need to bring with you, time and place where you will take the oath.

the second one is PERMISSION RELEASE - MEDIA CONSENT.. this one is simply you have to sign and it states that you give the permission to CIC , and that you are aware that media and members of the public may be present at this event and that you don't mind them taking photograph, video, record , whatever else.

Hope all of you will get the letter this week

Good luck everyone!!
Wow! Now you can sleep well from tonight. Good job my friend....good job and thank you so much for the assistance.

OTTAWA2013

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
LANDED PR 2009
beauhoe said:
Right now, I am missing my friends elen1984, bidur78, Timbermere and all the rest. May Santa send them the brown envelope this week.

Yes , i was hoping they will be with us in the same ceremony as they have waited for so long

i'm thinking positive and hoping they will be scheduled very soon

best of luck elen, bidur, my account,krishnah, and all the rest don't wanna forget anyone

OTTAWA2013

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
LANDED PR 2009
beauhoe said:
Wow! Now you can sleep well from tonight. Good job my friend....good job and thank you so much for the assistance.

You are very welcome buddy, i'm sure you will find yours in the mail box today because prob they were all sent out last friday

Good luck! :)

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OTTAWA2013 said:
Yes , i was hoping they will be with us in the same ceremony as they have waited for so long

i'm thinking positive and hoping they will be scheduled very soon

best of luck elen, bidur, my account,krishnah, and all the rest don't wanna forget anyone
I agree!

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OTTAWA2013 said:
You are very welcome buddy, i'm sure you will find yours in the mail box today because prob they were all sent out last friday

Good luck! :)
If I can't see mine, I will use yours (smile).

bidur78

Star Member
Sep 8, 2013
congrats Ottawa2013.Hope to get brown envelope today.Ottawa2013,you are going to get your passport soon ? so whats your next plan?

OTTAWA2013

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
LANDED PR 2009
HELLO GUYS

HERE IS WHAT YOU SHOULD EXPECT SOON

BEST OF LUCK

so the envelope has 2 sheets

the first one is the official Oath invitation..

NOTICE TO APPEAR - TO TAKE THE OATH OF CITIZENSHIP
DATE - TIME - ADDRESS

When you come to take the Oath, YOU MUST bring with you:

- this notice
- 2 pieces of personal identification,one of which has your photograph and your signature on it ( driver's licence - health card )
- All your original documents that support your citizenship application
- (optional) A holly book, of your choice, if you wish to use one to swear the Oath
- All passports, current and expired

IF you DO NOT attend this event at the above date, time, place, you will have to either
1- file a new application for citizenship
2- or convince the Judge you could not attend for a good reason within 60 days of the above date.

the second sheet is ... PERMISSION RELEASE - MEDIA CONSENT FORM

simply ,it's a form you have to date and sign and give to the CO , you give permission to CIC that you are a ware there will be media and members of the public at this event you don't mind them taking photograph or video or record the event or print your name on any of the media papers

Good luck guys & i hope yours will be on the way very soon.

OTTAWA2013

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
LANDED PR 2009
bidur78 said:
congrats Ottawa2013.Hope to get brown envelope today.Ottawa2013,you are going to get your passport soon ? so whats your next plan?

Hello bidur

Thank you so much, I deeply hope you receive your oath letter this week

and yes, i started gathering the passport application and working on it slowly :) :)

BEST OF LUCK GUYS!

OTTAWA2013

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
LANDED PR 2009
bidur78 said:
bidur

Let me know if there is any update from your end, I hope you will find the brown one today :)

elen1984

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
Hello guys,
Warm congregations Ottawa2013 , finally your process is done , you deserve it. Best of luck to beauhoe and the others ,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
elen1984 said:
Hello guys,
Warm congregations Ottawa2013 , finally your process is done , you deserve it. Best of luck to beauhoe and the others ,
Thank you. We miss you on the team.