+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Ceremony on March 3 2022 but not invite yet to my email. Any body is facing this issue and what would be the next steps.

KiranKangula

Feb 13, 2018
Oath Ceremony on March 3 2022 but not invite yet to my email.
Any body is facing this issue and what would be the next steps.

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
Oath Ceremony on March 3 2022 but not invite yet to my email.
Any body is facing this issue and what would be the next steps.
Have you checked ECAS Status? It says when they sent you email. If it says they had sent it then check your spam or junk too.

KiranKangula

Feb 13, 2018
Have you checked ECAS Status? It says when they sent you email. If it says they had sent it then check your spam or junk too.

Congratulations! You've been scheduled to attend your citizenship ceremony on March 3, 2022. Follow the instructions you will receive in your ceremony invitation.

this is what it shows me when i checked online

by the way i have checked span folder but nothing came there too...

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Congratulations! You've been scheduled to attend your citizenship ceremony on March 3, 2022. Follow the instructions you will receive in your ceremony invitation.

Call them. This date on the tracker is tentative and not final. It's confirmed only by the invitation email

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013

this is online tracker. I am talking about ECAS status.

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do

Go here and check the status in it.

KiranKangula

Feb 13, 2018
this is online tracker. I am talking about ECAS status.

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do

Go here and check the status in it.
i got to see this below in the ECAS

We sent you a notice on February 17, 2022 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on March 3, 2022 at 7:45 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
i got to see this below in the ECAS

We sent you a notice on February 17, 2022 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on March 3, 2022 at 7:45 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
It means they sent you the invitation email. Did you change your email address or something? Have you received all of your correspondence via email before?

KiranKangula

Feb 13, 2018
It means they sent you the invitation email. Did you change your email address or something? Have you received all of your correspondence via email before?
NO i havent changed my email address... and i previously got the communication for citizenship to the same email address.. not sure where this email went....

dipantika

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Hi, just wanted to know if they only send it via email or both physical mail and email?

hungtington

Star Member
Dec 24, 2019
Thank you!! yes i am already on the call.. hope i will find answer. Thanks for all your support.
You can try calling early in the morning when the service just became available. I believe agents start working at 8am, but please double check. Calling at 8 sharp gives a better chance to get to an agent quickly. My own experience was ~7min waiting.