+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath ceremony letter

VraiVie

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
Hi guys

if you anyone can help . That will be much appreciated.I got an update on ecas Oath notice sent on april 3rd and until today inhave nothing in the mailbox.Hownpong does it take?Should i call them or just take a copy of the ecas update to the oath ceremony.

Thank you everyone

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
VraiVie said:
Hi guys

if you anyone can help . That will be much appreciated.I got an update on ecas Oath notice sent on april 3rd and until today inhave nothing in the mailbox.Hownpong does it take?Should i call them or just take a copy of the ecas update to the oath ceremony.

Thank you everyone
The oath letter takes time. It can take 1 week to 10 days approximately to receive the letter. So wait for it.
In the meanwhile, print the e-cas for your reference.
Also contact the cic call centre to discuss this further.

Oct2016

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
It took me almost 17 days to receive it, dnt worry. And even if you dnt receive, just call IRCC and they send you email describing what documents you should brong with you at tye Oath day and also they will give where the ceremony will be held.

Just relax

VraiVie said:
Hi guys

Thank you everyone

oldfriend

Star Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VraiVie said:
Hi guys

Thank you everyone
It depends on whether you live in the same area of your IRCC or not . If yes then the letter will take 3 to 5 business days. If not then it may take longer.
Anyways , don't panic I trust you will receive it on Monday.

stargazerlilly

Star Member
Sep 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VraiVie said:
Hi guys

Thank you everyone
If you don't receive the letter a week before your oath date as stated on ecas,I advice you to call IRCC call center. They'll tell you the particulars (time,venue address etc) of your oath. I didn't receive my oath letter till like a month after my oath ceremony :eek: :eek: :eek: .....luckily,the call center agent told me that I don't need my oath letter as I am indeed in the LIST of oath takers on that particular day. She emailed me the "need to do/bring" list and advised me to attend, congratulated me and said not worry at all.
She was right.

Hope your letter gets to you in time. Congratulations!! Enjoy you oath day and practice singing Oh,Canada! ;D ;D ;D