+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath ceremony invitation letter

wayne_vega

Star Member
Feb 15, 2014
Good evening!
I had my citizenship test in Mississauga on Feb. 6 and I passed it. Then I had my interview and it went well.
But on that day before the test they announced that they were not going to give any oath invitations for our session. No reason why.
I have read from other members in the forum that the ones who went the following day on the 7th or before the 6th, did get oath invites for the following week.
Does anyone know how long it actually takes to receive the letter by mail?.
Ecas shows the same (In Process, last entry is the mailing of the citizenship test letter).
Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Nike1702

Star Member
Feb 13, 2009
My wife went for her test and interview on Feb 8, 2014 and was given her oath letter the same day. She got her citizenship on Feb 14,2014.

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
wayne_vega said:
Good evening!
I had my citizenship test in Mississauga on Feb. 6 and I passed it. Then I had my interview and it went well.
But on that day before the test they announced that they were not going to give any oath invitations for our session. No reason why.
I have read from other members in the forum that the ones who went the following day on the 7th or before the 6th, did get oath invites for the following week.
Does anyone know how long it actually takes to receive the letter by mail?.
Ecas shows the same (In Process, last entry is the mailing of the citizenship test letter).
Thank you and have a nice weekend.
When we had our test in Mississauga office we were not given the oath letter either, we received the invite in mail 2 weeks after our test date.