Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-Mar-2012
AOR Received.
28-Jun-2012
Med's Done....
30-Dec-2011
Passport Req..
24-Jul-2012 (Got a wrong req, so sent PP only on 3rd sep)
This is a question for people who have already received their Oath ceremony letters;

I wrote my test last week in Mississauga office, got 20/20 and was given the Oath Invitation letter by the interviewer after the interview. The ceremony is this week.
My question is that my Oath letter is blank. It has 2 pages. The first page is supposed to have Case Id and other fields and the second page is a media release waiver.
My question is, is it normal to receive these kind of blank letters without any Case Id on them?

rkmsnd

May 18, 2009
We took our oath last month at Mississauga Glen Erin Drive and were given the oath letters after the test/interview.

When you come to the Oath ceremony, they shall put the necessary details in the form and give you a seat number. Your names would be in the list with them. Expect around 100-120 people during the oath ceremony..when your name gets called, you get the citizenship certificate from the judge and also can pose for a photograph with her.

It is better to get the oath ceremony letter immediately rather than waiting 2-3 months for it. Dont worry..you are few inches away from the finish line.

Regards,
RKMSND

hello2adi

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-Mar-2012
AOR Received.
28-Jun-2012
Med's Done....
30-Dec-2011
Passport Req..
24-Jul-2012 (Got a wrong req, so sent PP only on 3rd sep)
rkmsnd said:
We took our oath last month at Mississauga Glen Erin Drive and were given the oath letters after the test/interview.

When you come to the Oath ceremony, they shall put the necessary details in the form and give you a seat number. Your names would be in the list with them. Expect around 100-120 people during the oath ceremony..when your name gets called, you get the citizenship certificate from the judge and also can pose for a photograph with her.

It is better to get the oath ceremony letter immediately rather than waiting 2-3 months for it. Dont worry..you are few inches away from the finish line.

Regards,
RKMSND
thanks.

waitingforaction

Feb 21, 2014
rkmsnd said:

Regards,
RKMSND
Hello RKMSND

I have a question for you!
Do they a ask for the confirmation of residence paper at the ceremony? If yes do you need to present the original document?

babygirl1310

Jul 16, 2011
You guys are lucky to get your oath letter right after test....I wrote my test I January an still waiting....congrats

Cool_5

Star Member
Jun 9, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello hello2adi and rkmsnd.. where did you gave your citizenship test?
Could you please share your timeline

canadiancoops

Jan 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They said Mississauga in their posts...Ontario.

I've heard new applications in Mississauga are getting completed in under 9 months....nice.

Cool_5

Star Member
Jun 9, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks canadiancoops .. My home office is Mississauga one , i sent my RQ there. But i got test date from St Clair, so i was not sure whether i will get oath for Mississauga office or some other.

wayne_vega

Star Member
Feb 15, 2014
As far as I know, Mississauga doesn't do RQs.
Most likely you will have oath ceremony in St. Clair, same place where you are testing.