+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Ceremony- COVID-19

a-memon

May 25, 2015
Hi can u pls let me know how many days notice they gave you. Currently i do not have my passport. I have filed for my passport renewal so just worried that if they schedule me. I will not have my passport
I think you don't need your passport. They called me for next week. They only asked for 2 things PR card and Any photo ID (you can use driver's license) and access to Zoom app.

Chrisstina

Sep 14, 2018
Yes i am in ON and i got a phone call for zoom oath
Kindly accept heartiest congratulations for getting virtual oath invitations. Since you are the beginner of virtual oath, therefore, you are pouring with enquiries from all of us because our anxiety and eagerness.. So pl continue sharing as now your replies are giving relief and ray of hope.
My query is whether you have received call from toll free number or from IRCC numbers. My oath was fixed on 31st March 2020 at Scarborough. Once again congratulations.

Glory@2019

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
Congratulations about your upcoming oath ceremony.Mine was March 25, before it was cancelled. Pls what time of the day you received the phone call from CIC. I just wanna to know the time I might get a call from them so I don’t miss their phone call, cos I I work Monday to Friday. I will appreciate your response.

a-memon

May 25, 2015
Kindly accept heartiest congratulations for getting virtual oath invitations. Since you are the beginner of virtual oath, therefore, you are pouring with enquiries from all of us because our anxiety and eagerness.. So pl continue sharing as now your replies are giving relief and ray of hope.
My query is whether you have received call from toll free number or from IRCC numbers. My oath was fixed on 31st March 2020 at Scarborough. Once again congratulations.
Thank you so much to everyone for the wishes. I hope the rest of you get an invite soon too.
I will update on how it goes. they've scheduled me for june 11th at 8am. They are going to confirm 24 hours before the scheduled ceremony
My application process started in may 2018. Finallyy to the final step after 2 years. I can totally understand everyones anxiety and eagerness at the moment. hope it will be over soon.
Stay safe :)

Reactions: sydcarton

bukeluke

Apr 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Doc's Request.
30-09-2015
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
03-03-2015
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
11-03-2015 (SA)
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
3-12-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
03-11-2015
LANDED..........
20-11-2015
Haven’t heard anything for Vancouver... anybody from Vancouver got update please share here. Thx!

mary_27

Sep 20, 2015
yes. i was a mississauga applicant but my file was transferred later to Scarborough
Congratulations! Glad to hear of another case in Ontario. :) Can you let us know whether your status had changed online before the call?

Dr kbknaidu

Jun 29, 2012
London,UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
App. Filed.......
29th june 2011
Doc's Request.
17th july 2011
AOR Received.
1st sep 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
May 29 2011
Med's Request
Oct 26 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
In Process Since Jan 7th 2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2014
LANDED..........
09-03-2014
very nice to hear , congratulations dear...

Sam8119

Aug 26, 2016
Guys, Just a quick update. Had my virtual citizenship today through zoom. Super easy, only half an hour duration. They will make sure the address, will check the PR card and another photo ID. They will describe the process (total of 4 officials including clerk, judge, and 2 more persons including a person who knows how to operate the zoom. You can take photos and videos. You have to recite the oath and in the end, just sign the oath form and scan it back to them. You also have to cut the PR card into pieces in front of the camera. The certificate will be mailed in 2 weeks. My journey to citizenship ends here. Good luck to everybody who is in line. Seems like this provision at this point is only available to people who have already passed the test.