+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath ceremony - Calgary

DejavuCA

Star Member
Jun 17, 2021
Do you guys recommend me to apply for GMCS notes? If I don’t get my oath invite I’m going to protest it’s enough! The whole thing happening since 2020 is just scandal and I already passed my citizenship test last July so I can’t believe it still says “we have to confirm you have adequate knowledge of English”! Just look at my CELPIP certificate maybe??!! It takes a minute to do that! Why are you doing this??! I HAD TO BE CITIZEN FOR TEN TIMES ALREADY! If I don’t hear anything in a few months, I’m going in front of their building and protesting! Because of these reckless lazy people playing “God” I have already lost my health and I won’t just sit and wait for one more year. Last December I still can’t believe some online applicants got their test invites immediately and they are Canadian citizens now!

novascotia27

Jan 4, 2016
Do you guys recommend me to apply for GMCS notes? If I don’t get my oath invite I’m going to protest it’s enough! The whole thing happening since 2020 is just scandal and I already passed my citizenship test last July so I can’t believe it still says “we have to confirm you have adequate knowledge of English”! Just look at my CELPIP certificate maybe??!! It takes a minute to do that! Why are you doing this??! I HAD TO BE CITIZEN FOR TEN TIMES ALREADY! If I don’t hear anything in a few months, I’m going in front of their building and protesting! Because of these reckless lazy people playing “God” I have already lost my health and I won’t just sit and wait for one more year. Last December I still can’t believe some online applicants got their test invites immediately and they are Canadian citizens now!
let’s protest, I’ll join you.

GMC or whatever the fuck that is are useless. They redact pages and pages of information citing stupid subsection of ATIP and you are left with blank pages and little useful info. Just wait till end of September and see where thing goes.

DejavuCA

Star Member
Jun 17, 2021

GMC or whatever the fuck that is are useless. They redact pages and pages of information citing stupid subsection of ATIP and you are left with blank pages and little useful info. Just wait till end of September and see where thing goes.
Thank you would love that I appreciate it! Also, I know probably it wouldn’t help but I kinda want to send an e-mail to Justin Trudeau. Election is so close and oath invite could be right around the corner but because of these reckless people we are still waiting more and more. There is no way I’m gonna be able to wait for one more year checking my status page every or every other day.

Reactions: novascotia27

Calgary2014

Nov 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland

I agree with the protest idea proposed by @DejavuCA the only way to make them move their asses is to bring this matter to the media.

Reactions: DejavuCA

v1979

Mar 28, 2015
i called them and they said they cant comment on my file and ask me to wait for case officer to contact me. don't know what is wrong as they did tell me i will get oath soon and my file status showed decision made but changed to in progress recently
Any update on your Oath?