+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath ceremony - Calgary

adam2681976

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
Dear all in Calgary,

would you guys share your Oath time-frame for those who took the Citizenship test in October, 2014

Thanks for you all

sam1971

Oct 15, 2012
I took my test on Oct 21 and did not heard from Immigration . After the exam i spoke to one the examiner she said 2-4 weeks i am going to receive a letter for Oat.

seaboard33

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
I took my test on Oct 21 and did not heard from Immigration . After the exam i spoke to one the examiner she said 2-4 weeks i am going to receive a letter for Oat.
hi
they told me the same thing but i no heard ever. did they give you oath

suketu210

Nov 14, 2018
call them , it’s long wait .
on my case , this morning I’ve seen it’s updated 11 aug ( today ) hopping to see some positive news soon .
Calgary has started work so I am hoping you will see some update soon .

seaboard33

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
on my case , this morning I’ve seen it’s updated 11 aug ( today ) hopping to see some positive news soon .
ok thanks. do you know what is gcms notes and how can i see it.
are you waiting for oath too?

suketu210

Nov 14, 2018
ok thanks. do you know what is gcms notes and how can i see it.
are you waiting for oath too?
Yes , I am waiting on oath too .

GCMS notes-can help you to see detailed information on your file from day 1 to present .
( u may find out where/why it stuck )

link is below to apply for them .
since you will apply for your self , you will not have to pay anything.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/access-information-privacy/requests-information-act.html

Reactions: seaboard33

seaboard33

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021

seaboard33

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
i called them and they said they cant comment on my file and ask me to wait for case officer to contact me. don't know what is wrong as they did tell me i will get oath soon and my file status showed decision made but changed to in progress recently

Reactions: reinitdb

suketu210

Nov 14, 2018
i called them and they said they cant comment on my file and ask me to wait for case officer to contact me. don't know what is wrong as they did tell me i will get oath soon and my file status showed decision made but changed to in progress recently
Apply for GCMS notes , that is going to help you .

novascotia27

Jan 4, 2016
What changed to in process ? Background check ?