Oath and Test on the same day what are the signs

ScubaC

Jun 21, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

I have my test in Mississauga on the 17th of Sept. at 7:45am I just checked the website and it says there are TWO oath ceremonies that same day!

I was wondering if I would be put into any of those? Anyone know how to predict?

Thanks guys :D

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
ScubaC said:
Hi guys,

I have my test in Mississauga on the 17th of Sept. at 7:45am I just checked the website and it says there are TWO oath ceremonies that same day!

I was wondering if I would be put into any of those? Anyone know how to predict?

Thanks guys :D
I agree with the other reader, the Oath ceremony scheduled only after selecting the candidates and sending the invitations.

I heard in few cases, they asked the candidates if they want to come the same week for Oath but same day, I doubt on the same day. I would rather avoid asking that to an officer,

Some of the officer are just evil, may intentionally further delay it.....but can casually ask how soon you can expect the Oath.

bluewish

Oct 1, 2011
I dont think you they will schedule your Oath on the same day. I will have my test on Sept 17, too. When I received my letter indicating time & location for the test, I also received a letter stating that if I pass the test and my file is approve, my Oath will be on Sept 18. A week before my test date, I received a phone call to remind about the test time and location and the lady also inform me about time and location for my Oath :p

haybu12

Star Member
Jun 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 1, 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 16, 2010
AOR Received.
Aug 28, 2011
File Transfer...
May 4, 2012 to Seattle
Med's Request
Sept 20, 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 7, 2011
Passport Req..
July 30, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 14, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 26, 2012
You will be notified in advance should you attend the ceremony the same day after your citizenship test. I had my citizenship test yesterday morning and attended the Oathtaking ceremony in the afternoon. After the interview, the officer handed me in a letter to attend the ceremony. So, it is possible that citizenship test and Oathtaking can be done in just one day.

amk2015

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haybu12 said:
You will be notified in advance should you attend the ceremony the same day after your citizenship test. I had my citizenship test yesterday morning and attended the Oathtaking ceremony in the afternoon. After the interview, the officer handed me in a letter to attend the ceremony. So, it is possible that citizenship test and Oathtaking can be done in just one day.
bluewish said:
I dont think you they will schedule your Oath on the same day. I will have my test on Sept 17, too. When I received my letter indicating time & location for the test, I also received a letter stating that if I pass the test and my file is approve, my Oath will be on Sept 18. A week before my test date, I received a phone call to remind about the test time and location and the lady also inform me about time and location for my Oath :p
Haybu and bluewish, pls write your concerned centres. I don't think it happens all over Canada.