+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NZ consent PCC form still required?

Zephyrstraint

Apr 13, 2021
Hi all,
While reading some posts on common reasons for rejection, I read that you have to supply a Consent for Disclosure of Information form for your NZ PCC? These were however posts from 2017 and earlier.
When I use the official tool to find out how to request a police certificate and enter NZ, all I see now is the criminal conviction check doc listed. I applied for and have this form as far as I can tell. It’s just a single page titled “request for a conviction check” with “you have no convictions based on the information you have provided”.
Is this all that’s needed now in 2022/23? Is the Consent for Disclosure form now not required anymore?
Thanks in advance!

kiwi_bhatji

Jul 7, 2011
Hi all,
While reading some posts on common reasons for rejection, I read that you have to supply a Consent for Disclosure of Information form for your NZ PCC? These were however posts from 2017 and earlier.
When I use the official tool to find out how to request a police certificate and enter NZ, all I see now is the criminal conviction check doc listed. I applied for and have this form as far as I can tell. It’s just a single page titled “request for a conviction check” with “you have no convictions based on the information you have provided”.
Is this all that’s needed now in 2022/23? Is the Consent for Disclosure form now not required anymore?
Thanks in advance!
https://www.criminalrecords.govt.nz/# This is all you need. I got my PPR this month and I only submitted one page nothing else.