+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

nyit- Vancouver??

randomuser09

Dec 7, 2019
Brother, if you take further look at PGWP criteria and exceptions, it is clearly mentioned that we are not eligible to apply for PGWP if we are enrolled in non canadian institution located at Canada, and we all know NYIT is a US based university. So, what is the actual scenario?

longvh

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi all, anyone here is studying at NYIT Vancouver MSEM?

Could you let me know if there is some of your cohorts with major in Economics, Management or something else other than Engineering and Science?

A Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Civil, or Electrical Engineering is preferred. In special circumstances, majors including Economics,
Management, Architecture, or Liberal Arts may be considered with a minimum set of prerequisite courses determined on a case by case basis.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi all, anyone here is studying at NYIT Vancouver MSEM?

Could you let me know if there is some of your cohorts with major in Economics, Management or something else other than Engineering and Science?

A Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Civil, or Electrical Engineering is preferred. In special circumstances, majors including Economics,
Management, Architecture, or Liberal Arts may be considered with a minimum set of prerequisite courses determined on a case by case basis.
Save your money and go to another school. Stick with public universities.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Don’t reply to PMs. Would not waste my money on this school. If you are going to spend all this money you should attend a school that will be recognized by most employers and perhaps lead to career benefits. Stick with public schools. Most employers will have never heard of this school.