+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NY VAC - Processing Timeline/Delays

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
@starlordavuthu Here is the latest email I got few minutes ago - The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. XXXXXXXX has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in USA, New York.

How about you?
@ashu91 Same update haha, looks like we both will receive our passports at the same time. Good luck mate and all the best for your move.

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
@ashu91 Same update haha, looks like we both will receive our passports at the same time. Good luck mate and all the best for your move.
@ashu91 Can you please check your application on VFS website. For me it says decision envelope has been dispatched from IRCC office to Canada VAC in Sao Paulo. Why would they send passports to Sao Paulo? Email says NY VAC though.

jenpie

May 12, 2022
@ashu91 Can you please check your application on VFS website. For me it says decision envelope has been dispatched from IRCC office to Canada VAC in Sao Paulo. Why would they send passports to Sao Paulo? Email says NY VAC though.
It's a system glitch. I had the same notification too and the rep assured me that my passport was still in NY.

Reactions: ashu91

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Surprise surprise!! got notification in my gckey account looks like our passport was stamped today (10 days from the day it was received by NY IRCC office)!!

Syed Areeb

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2019
Hi,
I am principle applicant and Pakistani National, my dependent is my wife and she is US citizen. After PPR I send my Passport to VFS (Karachi-Pakistan) I got my visa stamped after 8 working days from the date of submission to VFS.
My wife submitted her pictures, PPR letter, bio detailed table and money for VFS NY but didnot get her COPR letter yet, though she dont need any Visa for Canada but as a PR she must have COPR letters.
Its almost a month now as she submitted her above documents and she just got last email that application is under process in IRCC office / VFS.
How much time will NY-VFS take to just send my wife COPR letter?
Please reply me members...
I will appreciate please

Jun 28, 2022
Your application is sent to IRCC for processing.. Tracking number ######## is this tracking number supposed to mean something to us? is it a FedEx tracking number or something or just their internal case tracking number? any idea guys?

Reactions: Syed Areeb

Syed Areeb

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2019
Your application is sent to IRCC for processing.. Tracking number ######## is this tracking number supposed to mean something to us? is it a FedEx tracking number or something or just their internal case tracking number? any idea guys?
Yes

smtele

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27-12-2015
Passport Req..
05-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016
How is the VAC conveying the change in application status - is it through email or some online account at vfsglobal?

hm108

Nov 26, 2018
Hi,
I just got the email to submit the passport (for visitor visa) couple of days back. I am planning to send the passport to LA VAC. Can someone let me know that if using the 2 way courier from VAC is mandatory to use or can I send that from USPS/UPS/Fedex (my own label) and with a prepaid return label too?