+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NY VAC - Processing Timeline/Delays

SNE27

Feb 20, 2024
Oh did it reach IRCC on 16 Jan or sent to vfs? My status says application received and is under process at IRCC on Jan 23 2024.

NAGiant

Dec 16, 2023
I visited them and got to know for COPR requests, IRCC NY is now taking 2 to 3 months to process.
Oh my god! Today, I got an update in my express entry profile. I see a letter mentioning that sticker is affixed on my passport. I don't know what that means.

Last edited:

NAGiant

Dec 16, 2023
I received the Accompany letter from IRCC in the portal. How much time it will take from here to get the passports?

NAGiant

Dec 16, 2023
Congrats, do you mind sharing when was it sent to IRCC from vfs?
Passports couriered to ny vfs on Feb 6th.
Vfs sent it to IRCC NY on Feb 13th.
I have raised couple of webforms in the last two weeks, spoke to IRCC executives couple of times.
PR was approved on March 11th.

rammani

Feb 3, 2021
Passports couriered to ny vfs on Feb 6th.
Vfs sent it to IRCC NY on Feb 13th.
I have raised couple of webforms in the last two weeks, spoke to IRCC executives couple of times.
PR was approved on March 11th.
May I know what the IRCC agent said?

NAGiant

Dec 16, 2023
May I know what the IRCC agent said?
IRCC executive mentioned that there is a huge backlog of applications. He suggested me to create a webform with a valid reason for expediting the processing. My employment start date is March 18th, so I created a webform attaching the offer letter. Maybe because of that they approved it immediately.

Matakowarrior

Apr 19, 2024
It seems people havent posted for a while here so I am assuming processing times have sped up. my time line
passport sent April 9
passport recieved by VFS April 15 (courier delay)
passport received and under process IRCC april 18
counterfoil message in IRCC and dispatched back to VFS April 19....

will update as it will be probably shipped on monday. but this is is relatively quick compared to what i'm reading here, so if anyone reads this maybe your case may be quick like mine. good luck folks

Reactions: kallisti