+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nursing degree attestation from Pakistan

cibean

Apr 25, 2014
Hi ..
I have done my 3 years of diploma in nursing from Pakistan and I would like to know what document(s) do I need to be accredited from WES ?
As I understand from WES website that only diploma to be attested by controller of examination. Is there any other document required by WES or should I enclose any other marks sheets like SSC (matriculation) and HSC (intermediate) OR diploma is sufficient enough to be accredited for obtain points. Also, do these documents to be sealed or not from attesting body?

salmit

Jun 6, 2014
Have you done midwifery? I think you will have to go to CES for credential evaluation and not to WES.

croon

Oct 4, 2019
Hi ..
I have done my 3 years of diploma in nursing from Pakistan and I would like to know what document(s) do I need to be accredited from WES ?
As I understand from WES website that only diploma to be attested by controller of examination. Is there any other document required by WES or should I enclose any other marks sheets like SSC (matriculation) and HSC (intermediate) OR diploma is sufficient enough to be accredited for obtain points. Also, do these documents to be sealed or not from attesting body?
Hi I also have done 3 years diploma of nursing and midwifery from Pakistan. Could you please tell me is that course valid in Canada or not? does WES do it's equivalency? Please reply me soon. thanks

sam dew

Nov 15, 2019
Hi.
i have done 3 year diploma and and year midwifery 2 year bachelor degree could u tell me
WES is the right place to get equivalence or NNSA