26-06-2012
Doc's Request.
WAITING
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
7.5,SENT WITH APPLICATION
@ thor...

can u provide link for the courses .......

regards
*MNI*

thor

Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
File Transfer...
May 2012
Med's Done....
January 2012
humber college has one of the best programs

here is the link:

http://www.humber.ca/program/practical-nursing

malenurseindia

Dec 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2012
Doc's Request.
WAITING
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
7.5,SENT WITH APPLICATION
thanks mate

*MNI*

cvt4canada

Jul 1, 2012
[

HI RN, I WILL BE GETTING MY ELIGIBILITY TO TAKE THE CRNE EXAM ON FEB 2013, BUT I WOULD LIKE TO APPLY FOR TWP AHEAD OF TIME, IS THERE A POSSIBILITY I GET AN EMPLOYER, WHILE WAITING TO SIT MY CRNE EXAM, ALSO IS IT POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO SUGGEST ANY?THANKS

[/quote]

mariaresca

Jul 23, 2012
hello :),
im maria resca,a registered nurse too,currently residing in the Philippines.i was inspired when you did mentioned that before you were hiring international nurses through sponsorship?though,you knew the risk,you did.i wish there are still people like you out there willing to give a chance to individuals like myself.im seeking for an employment,i'm also hoping for a job abroad....

ayischa

Oct 14, 2012
Hi!!! I am a Registered nurse (BSN, 1 YEAR EXPERIENCE IN EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT) with a degree from the USA, i speak (fluent)/write both french and english. Also, I was selected by Quebec and now I am waiting for my PPR and my immigration status to be final in order to move to Quebec, Canada. I have a few questions and hope that you can help
1-with my CSQ and all do i have to apply and be a Registered nurse in Quebec or can it be anywhere in Canada???
2-how long does it take for a BSN degree from the USA to be assessed? take the exam? and be a registered nurse??? (approx time please)
3-how much does it cost???
4-what should i expect as i look for a job as a RN??

PLEASE YOUR HELP WILL BE SO NICE.

THANK YOU ALL!!!

Myelin

Feb 15, 2013
RN said:
The good thing about your case is that your husband has a job. and I think it will probably be good paying. Good for you. The unfortunate thing is that you wont be able to register or get a job as a RN if you dont have a degree. You will be able to register as a Practical Nurse and I described the difference between a practical nurse and Registered nurse in one of my postings. Practical nurse in Toronto, Ontario do a whole lot more than practical nurse in the US, including inserting and monitoring intravenous infussions in many hospitals. After registering as a practical nurse, you can work part time and go to school full time. The main school that offers upgrading for nurses with 3 year diploma who want to become a registered nurse is York University, Located in Toronto. Its a 2 year degree program for nurses with a 3 year diploma. You can google them, you will most likely be directed to this program if you have a 3 year diploma.
Hi, RN.

I was wondering if you knew anything regarding job prospects for graduates of any accelerated programs in nursing? Is it better/worse/same as for graduates of the regular 4 year programs?

Thank you

mj_valentine

Jun 23, 2012
I am a Nursing Graduate(B.Sc in Nursing 4 year course) from India. Recently I got PR Visa. Planning to land in June 2013.
Please advise if I should apply for RPN or RN First.

thanks,
Manju.

manojchc

Apr 29, 2013
Dear Jaspreet
After seeing your interest to work in Canada im highly inspired from you. my self is Manoj working for Canada high commission in New Delhi if still you are waiting for work permit of Canada so you can contact me at jhertmen@ymail.com

Thanks & Regards
Manoj

himani sharma

Sep 30, 2013
I Am bsc nursing graduate from india, I want to know about CRNE exam, preparation course, and experience required for getting eligible for CRNE exam. and do i need to clear IELTS from india.

prmalr

Jul 16, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
friends, i would like know from you about the non-regulated jobs nurses can do in Canada, before settling fully with license and job as RN/RPN, please share your ideas and facts
regards.