softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I am filling the IMM0008 form and I have queries regarding calculating Number of years of Education:

1. My younger child is 5 years old and going to kindergarten (will be completed by end of next month when I'm planning to send application).
a) What should be filled in the 'Highest Level of Education'. Should it be 'None' or 'Secondary or less' option?
b) In 'Number of years of education in total'. Should I fill 0 or 1?

2. My elder child is in second standard. So 'Number of years of education in total' should be 2 or 4 (including 2 years of kindergarten)?
3. For me & my spouse should we consider years till schooling (upto higher secondary) as 12 or 14 (including 2 years of kindergarten)?

Thanks in advance for any help!!

orgchem

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
AOR Received.
22-12-2013
softwaretesting said:
Hi,
I am filling the IMM0008 form and I have queries regarding calculating Number of years of Education:

1. My younger child is 5 years old and going to kindergarten (will be completed by end of next month when I'm planning to send application).
a) What should be filled in the 'Highest Level of Education'. Should it be 'None' or 'Secondary or less' option?
b) In 'Number of years of education in total'. Should I fill 0 or 1?

2. My elder child is in second standard. So 'Number of years of education in total' should be 2 or 4 (including 2 years of kindergarten)?
3. For me & my spouse should we consider years till schooling (upto higher secondary) as 12 or 14 (including 2 years of kindergarten)?

Thanks in advance for any help!!
In general you should start from your 1st grade. One more thing it doesn't matter for children. You can write None and Occupation is Child.