+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Number of hours is missing in the experience letter but they mentioned full-time

2Canada2016

Aug 7, 2016
Hi friends,

I received experience letter from my company. They have mentioned full-time employee but they did not mention number of hours in it.

If I submit this letter, will it be a problem?

Gregor.Samsa

Feb 7, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2016-03 (EE), TFW since 2012-04
2Canada2016 said:
Hi friends,

I received experience letter from my company. They have mentioned full-time employee but they did not mention number of hours in it.

My letter was similar and worked

Just be sure dates of employment are clear

2Canada2016

Aug 7, 2016
Gregor.Samsa said:
My letter was similar and worked

Just be sure dates of employment are clear
Thanks, Gregor.

The letter provided to me in company letter head has (My name, full-time job, duration, duties, designation when I resigned the company). They didn't mention number of hours, salary and past designations. But I am attaching my service certificate which has salary information in it.

Did they mention all your designations in the letter

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
2Canada2016 said:
Hi friends,

Number of hours is required. If you do not have this, you need to get some supporting document for the same which you can submit along with the reference letter.

MattyBro

Apr 14, 2016
Buddy, i found somehow no. of hours i.e. Weekly 45 hrs in one of my company's intrasite myHR page. May you can try your luck also to substantiate the requirement. Thanks

Lorne Malvo

Star Member
Jun 7, 2015
2Canada2016 said:
Hi friends,

You are supposed to include the number of hours worked as this is CIC's method to differentiate between full and part time, however each application will be assessed on their own merits and to the discretion of the officer in charge of your file.
Hope this helps you decide.