+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NSPNP-NSEEE

jing ying

Aug 19, 2020
"You have a total of 1,560 hours of work experience in Nova Scotia in the 3 years before you submit your application.

This work experience can be one of the following:- Full time: 30 hours per week for 12 months at one or more jobs."

Question 1. 12 months should be continuous, uninterrupted? If there is a one month gap between my two full-time jobs, is it ok?
Question 2. If my first job is a cook and the second job is a supervisor, they are both in NOC B. Does it meet the immigration requirements?

Thank you.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
1. Continuous is no breaks. A one month break is not continuous but check with the province.
2. If it states one or more jobs you should be ok. If it states in one NOC only then no.

Reactions: jing ying

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
"You have a total of 1,560 hours of work experience in Nova Scotia in the 3 years before you submit your application.

This work experience can be one of the following:- Full time: 30 hours per week for 12 months at one or more jobs."

Question 1. 12 months should be continuous, uninterrupted? If there is a one month gap between my two full-time jobs, is it ok?
Question 2. If my first job is a cook and the second job is a supervisor, they are both in NOC B. Does it meet the immigration requirements?

Thank you.
It doesn’t say anywhere that work experience needs to be continuous.
You can apply.

Reactions: Naturgrl