NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
22/11/2019
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/2020
Hi,

Just looking for advice...even reassurance! Received a NOI from NS. we excepted, sent all the paperwork that was required, got response within a week, to send further documentation (settlement plan, and reason why we have chosen Nova Scotia to reside) which we now have all sent over. As long as they are happy with every thing, will we be successful do u think? Or can they still reject our application? It was a very small draw (22 sent out). I hear PNP is not reliable and quite lengthy process?

Anyone who can advice or has been through this process would be great to hear from you! Thanks

Reactions: Sidhupb32

sara.aa

Nov 11, 2019
Hi,

Just looking for advice...even reassurance! Received a NOI from NS. we excepted, sent all the paperwork that was required, got response within a week, to send further documentation (settlement plan, and reason why we have chosen Nova Scotia to reside) which we now have all sent over. As long as they are happy with every thing, will we be successful do u think? Or can they still reject our application? It was a very small draw (22 sent out). I hear PNP is not reliable and quite lengthy process?

Anyone who can advice or has been through this process would be great to hear from you! Thanks

I don't know about the success rate but I am in the same boat as you. I was wondering if you could share your timeline so that we can keep in touch and find out when to expect a reply from them.

Submitted application: Nov 11, 2019
Received Case # Nov 14, 2019

Felicity1234

Aug 19, 2019
England
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
22/11/2019
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/2020
I don't know about the success rate but I am in the same boat as you. I was wondering if you could share your timeline so that we can keep in touch and find out when to expect a reply from them.

Submitted application: Nov 11, 2019
Received Case # Nov 14, 2019

Hi!! We had correspondence for a amendment of reference letter, a few days later. Sent that all off, and the next day we received our nomination confirmation! Very quick. Accepted the extra 600 points in the morning and had a draw in the afternoon!! Just getting ready to put it out pr paperwork on Tuesday, as got medicals done and gathered the extra paperwork needed ect.

Hopefully you will have a correspondence back from them very soon.

sara.aa

Nov 11, 2019
Hi!! We had correspondence for a amendment of reference letter, a few days later. Sent that all off, and the next day we received our nomination confirmation! Very quick. Accepted the extra 600 points in the morning and had a draw in the afternoon!! Just getting ready to put it out pr paperwork on Tuesday, as got medicals done and gathered the extra paperwork needed ect.

Hopefully you will have a correspondence back from them very soon.

I am glad that you got the nomination. Congratulations. Do you mind sharing the date you received the case number and the date you received the nomination? Thank you.

Felicity1234

Aug 19, 2019
England
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
22/11/2019
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/2020
I am glad that you got the nomination. Congratulations. Do you mind sharing the date you received the case number and the date you received the nomination? Thank you.
Received the NOI : 20th September
Submitted application: 4th October
(We waited for FST draw before accepting)
Case number/ first correspondence: 16th October.
Received nomination: 28th October.

In between the first correspondence and receiving nomination, we had two more correspondence from NS, we needed to supply more details on a couple of things. We also rang NS immigration offices and spoke to the actual immigration officer dealing with our individual case. They were more than helpful to us.

Reactions: sara.aa

sara.aa

Nov 11, 2019
Received the NOI : 20th September
Submitted application: 4th October
(We waited for FST draw before accepting)
Case number/ first correspondence: 16th October.
Received nomination: 28th October.

In between the first correspondence and receiving nomination, we had two more correspondence from NS, we needed to supply more details on a couple of things. We also rang NS immigration offices and spoke to the actual immigration officer dealing with our individual case. They were more than helpful to us.
Thank you so much. Wish you all the best dear.

Reactions: Felicity1234

ared0321

Nov 12, 2019
I am also interested in applying for this program, but I am not sure how you would know the opening time of the NSNP Category B system?

Felicity1234

Aug 19, 2019
England
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
22/11/2019
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/2020
Hi, we didn't apply via cat B. We received a NOI from NS and was invited to apply for labour market priorities stream. You can't apply without a NOI. Maybe if you search the opening times on the live PNP tracker for that category.

Good luck.

Felicity1234

Aug 19, 2019
England
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
22/11/2019
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/2020
Hi. Are you already in Nova Scotia?
Not yet... everything is passed (just found out a few weeks ago) on our 6th month of application. With the travel restrictions, I don't think they are sending our COPR. The officer told us kindly to sit tight.

Felicity1234

Aug 19, 2019
England
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
22/11/2019
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/2020
Maybe because of this pandemic. But did they tell you to wait?
Yes she said all stages are passed, just waiting officer to input 'final decision'. Her words were, due to the global pandemic things are delayed, but to sit tight. So I'm guessing they won't send out copr which enables you to travel until international non essential travel is allowed, as then they would have a whole bunch of extensions on their hands. Due to be June 30th as far as I'm aware. So not as such told us to wait, as can't go anywhere yet. I'm in a few wattaspp groups for Nov AOR and Sydney vo, and most of us are in the same boat! Are you also waiting?

PrincessR

Jan 16, 2020
Yes she said all stages are passed, just waiting officer to input 'final decision'. Her words were, due to the global pandemic things are delayed, but to sit tight. So I'm guessing they won't send out copr which enables you to travel until international non essential travel is allowed, as then they would have a whole bunch of extensions on their hands. Due to be June 30th as far as I'm aware. So not as such told us to wait, as can't go anywhere yet. I'm in a few wattaspp groups for Nov AOR and Sydney vo, and most of us are in the same boat! Are you also waiting?
No. Im still starting to process my papers.
Can you share your timeline pls? That would be a big help☺

Felicity1234

Aug 19, 2019
England
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
22/11/2019
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/2020
No. Im still starting to process my papers.
Can you share your timeline pls? That would be a big help☺
Oh I see. Are you also NSNP?

Started journey in 2018, sat IELTS, husband sat red seal in Canada (Alberta). Waiting for fst draw but score to high (ready to give up!)
Received the NOI : 20th September 2019
Submitted application: 4th October 2019
(We waited for FST draw before accepting, still too high)
Case number/ first correspondence: 16th October 2019
Received nomination: 28th October 2019
Then a draw the very next day and got drawn.
Then we sat medicals in beginning of November, passed 10th December. Then we applied on November 18th 2019. Then we just waited and more waiting. We have contacted them on a few occasions to keep up with our application (CIC as NS don't deal with the case once nomination excepted) as we came to realise we had review required on some things and gave more supporting documents, ordered notes in January to keep check on everything also. A phone call around 2 weeks ago they told us every passed! Nearly at the end, boy it's been a journey for us!

Reactions: PrincessR

PrincessR

Jan 16, 2020
Oh I see. Are you also NSNP?

Started journey in 2018, sat IELTS, husband sat red seal in Canada (Alberta). Waiting for fst draw but score to high (ready to give up!)
Received the NOI : 20th September 2019
Submitted application: 4th October 2019
(We waited for FST draw before accepting, still too high)
Case number/ first correspondence: 16th October 2019
Received nomination: 28th October 2019
Then a draw the very next day and got drawn.
Then we sat medicals in beginning of November, passed 10th December. Then we applied on November 18th 2019. Then we just waited and more waiting. We have contacted them on a few occasions to keep up with our application (CIC as NS don't deal with the case once nomination excepted) as we came to realise we had review required on some things and gave more supporting documents, ordered notes in January to keep check on everything also. A phone call around 2 weeks ago they told us every passed! Nearly at the end, boy it's been a journey for us!
Thank you for sharing.
Yes Nova Scotia, I was shock when we got LOi because we are waiting for Alberta also. But I think they are not inviting outlander now so we grab the opportunity in NS.