+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Now that score is lower than 600, Canada is a paradise for everyone in the world

canadadreamming

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
As this rate of cut off point dropping, it is a very good news to skilled workers from all over the world to find a new home in Canada. Imagine becoming Canadian PR within 6 months! Everyone with good education and years of experience will now have a high chance of becoming Canadian citizen and enjoy the best infrastructure, welfare and attractive job market in one of the most democratic and wealthy countries in the world. Canada is the only country that has universal health benefits which can be a life savings options for many family especially when you are from countries which do not have adequate healthcare facility. Your children can also enjoy free world class education in Canada immediately after you land. You can also have interest free loan to pursue education again and find a better job in another career of your choice. In Ontario, you can even get stipends to pursue course for a 2nd career. If you need help connecting with a trust worthy immigrant consultant, please do not hesitate to contact me. Btw, I do not earn any commission for referral etc, I am only trying to help people, especially those dreaming to build a new life in Canada. However, you have the responsibility to pay the fee to the agencies which in my opinion worth every penny.