+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November2012 applicant need your valuable suggestions/Urgent help.

Bhanavig

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
I've mixed feelings now because I've received a quarry on my file on Jul/10 ( need to respond in 30 days) and Jul/11th received medical request for me and my wife.

So i'm not sure what to do

Queries.

1. They need to know whether my company XXXX is exists in Canada or not. But my XXX company is exist and they do not have any operation/development office here in Canada (All employes of XXX company works in client places only and they have Canadian company details under US company website, it's because US company is parent company) except sales office ( All operation will be done from either US or form India). Now question is how to get the registration copies of a company/any evidence that the company exists in Canada.

2.They need the evidence for if i'm working at client site. They are asking reference from clients, So what kind of reference i can provide, is that just their name and phone numbers to contact or do i need to get some sort of letter from clients, those who give reference? Is there any format (Sample letter) that i can use for this purpose?

3.They need contracts b/w my XXXX With client company, it's really crazy how a big employers can give such confidential documents to single employee, so please suggest how can i respond to this question.

4.I provided my employer letter in Letter head and Duties from supervisors but not on letter heads, now they need to know whether this manager is really form XXX company or not, so please suggest how can prove that that?

Thanks in advance

kingofqueens

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2012
AOR Received.
26-11-2012
Med's Request
27-05-2013
Med's Done....
31-05-2013
Passport Req..
20-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2013
LANDED..........
08-07-2013
Bhanavig said:
I've mixed feelings now because I've received a quarry on my file on Jul/10 ( need to respond in 30 days) and Jul/11th received medical request for me and my wife.

So i'm not sure what to do

Queries.

1. They need to know whether my company XXXX is exists in Canada or not. But my XXX company is exist and they do not have any operation/development office here in Canada (All employes of XXX company works in client places only and they have Canadian company details under US company website, it's because US company is parent company) except sales office ( All operation will be done from either US or form India). Now question is how to get the registration copies of a company/any evidence that the company exists in Canada.

2.They need the evidence for if i'm working at client site. They are asking reference from clients, So what kind of reference i can provide, is that just their name and phone numbers to contact or do i need to get some sort of letter from clients, those who give reference? Is there any format (Sample letter) that i can use for this purpose?

3.They need contracts b/w my XXXX With client company, it's really crazy how a big employers can give such confidential documents to single employee, so please suggest how can i respond to this question.

4.I provided my employer letter in Letter head and Duties from supervisors but not on letter heads, now they need to know whether this manager is really form XXX company or not, so please suggest how can prove that that?

Thanks in advance
# 1 - I am sorry i am cant answer this as i am not sure. Senior members can help

# 2 - Basically ask a couple of different clients (at different level in organization) , with whom you have worked to give reference letter for you
They basically need to give details such as

how long you have been working with them
what kind of work are you doing for them (this should align with your duties. ensure they are not exact copy. in general should reflect your duties at high level)
which company (your actual employer) has provided your services to them
how good are you in yourwork,
how well u communicate

if they add positive details about your work and personality will be great
They should sign it with their details in the signature would be very good.

such as

Designation
Phone No
Email etc

Attach a business card of possible.

#3 - Again , i am not sure about this. If you have any letter from your company to you stating your work starting with this client you can include.

#4 - Do you have his business card ? send that

Good luck

toronto07

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
Do they need letters from client on the letter head or just reference so that they can verify the details? Getting a reference letter on a client's company letter head could be very difficult indeed.

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
toronto07 said:
Do they need letters from client on the letter head or just reference so that they can verify the details? Getting a reference letter on a client's company letter head could be very difficult indeed.
The letter head would help. Not having it may just cause you needless issues. At this point, I'd just do whatever you can to make it happen. Show your client the letter, I'm sure they will understand! Canadians tend to be pretty sensible, irrespective of company. As long as they understand you aren't trying to get them to employ you, you only need confirmation of the work you have done for them, I'm sure someone will help.

Bhanavig

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
Thanks for the response King , I already sent one of those managers business card and the other one do not have one,
but the thing is My company moved from one address to the other almost 6 months back and i did not know that till yesterday, because we do not work in that sales office.

Toronto, for your question the answer is, they just asked the references from client only.

Hi JES_ON can you also please shed some light on this for me, that would be great help.

pankymol

Aug 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
31-Oct-2012
were you able to submit all the requested documents

Bhanavig

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
No, not yet Pankumol, Nobody helping me on this in this forum, so i'm gathering the require documents.

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bhanavig said:
No, not yet Pankumol, Nobody helping me on this in this forum, so i'm gathering the require documents.
What help do you need? Some of us have given answers above?

Bhanavig

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
Hi, There are few question pending on first post, anyway thank you all for help and i'm almost figuring out what needs to be done via Lawyer.

Hopefully will send the supporting documents by next week end

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Bhanavig said:

1. So provide the contact information of the sales office at a minimum; website address, business card of the office manager... Whatever province it is located in, it will have a business license for which there should be some publicly available information.

2. The reference from the client should be similar to the reference from the employer, see the document checklist for what it should contain. Of course the client might not have details on salary (and it's OK if the letter says that), but what's really important is the job duties, dates of assignment (rather than employment), hours worked per week...

3. You should have some individual document or contract stating the terms of your assignment to your client. Otherwise, ask IN WRITING for a copy of the contract (edited to include only info pertaining to your assignment). If they refuse, make sure you get it IN WRITING. Submit the evidence of your effort to obtain this information.

4. Provide the manager's business card.