+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November/December 2019 TRV from India

dinodn

Aug 22, 2016
Here is my timelines

Upfront Medical done - 16th November (Visa for more than 6 month)
Application submitted - 19th November
Bio-metric request letter - 20th November
Bio-metric done - 21st November
Acknowledge email - 3rd December
Medical updated - 12 Nov (Visa is for more than 6 month)
Bio-metric correspondence letter - 13 November
PPR - 14 November

All the best for you guys ...
Congrats!
Why a medical test is needed? Is it not TRV application?

RahulMalpani

Jan 3, 2018
Mumbai, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
actually had 19k CAD in bank account (sorry for the previous typo).
Not applying a second time as nothing has changed since last application.
(provided job letter, salary slips of 6 months, properties, assets, proof of travels, explanation letter, travel itinerary everything.. only missing 6 months bank statement; still got rejected :( and they also found a second reason for rejection "purpose of visit", in addition to "financial status"!
:( Crying!!
I am no expert but some thoughts:
  1. What was your purpose of visit in the application: Visiting relative or tourism? Did your document for purpose of visit match with what was in application?
  2. Did the purpose of visit document have a itinerary, return tickets, how and where you will stay, how you will fund this trip?
  3. Somewhere either in additional document or in purpose of travel document: do explain why you have to return to your home country after your temporary short visit to Canada and attach documents to prove this reason for return or strong ties to home country. Don't just attach documents but also write a letter around it to explain your reasons so that the IRCC official thinks along those lines too.
  4. Proof of funds: This is similar to the PR application. One should have funds at least for 6 months since an applicant might borrow money from a friend for getting that in bank statement and then after filing the application will return the money back to friend. This defeats the purpose of having this as a requirement. Suppose if you can't avoid this situation, try to include a gift certificate since this means that this money that you recently received from somewhere is yours to keep.

RahulMalpani

Jan 3, 2018
Mumbai, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Timelines for my mother's application (filed online on her behalf while in Canada):

Application 1:
Applied on Sep 17, 2019
Refused on Oct 03, 2019 citing the reason that my mother would not leave Canada at the end of her stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR:
  • based on her family ties in Canada and in her country of residence, i.e. India and
  • based on her personal assets and financial status
Application 2:
Re-Applied on: Dec 15, 2019
Bio-metrics updated: Dec 15, 2019 (within minutes, since this was already done as part of the 1st try)

Gibin thomas

Aug 3, 2019
Here is my timelines

Upfront Medical done - 16th November (Visa for more than 6 month)
Application submitted - 19th November
Bio-metric request letter - 20th November
Bio-metric done - 21st November
Acknowledge email - 3rd December
Medical updated - 12 Nov (Visa is for more than 6 month)
Bio-metric correspondence letter - 13 November
PPR - 14 November

All the best for you guys ...
Did u get Ur passport..when u receive your passport

astarab

Dec 13, 2019
Timeline For my parents visitor visa(2nd attempt):

Online Application: 8th december 2019
Submission Confirmation: 8th December 2019
Bio metrics updated on account: 9th December 2019
Correspondence Letter: 13th December 2019
PPR: Waiting

jasjassi92

Dec 11, 2019
Applied on 4 Dec
Biometric done on 09 Dec
Still waiting
Applied online through agent trying to tracking but it shows no record found can anybody know to check status

Feeshee

Jul 21, 2017
Hi All

This might seem like a novice question, but I'd be happy if someone can guide me through. I want to apply for the visitor's visa for my parents (I'm a PR here in Canada). What would be the process for this? I've created a GCKey for my dad, however, whenever I login using his credentials, the cic website logs me out! is this a temporary glitch or I'm doing something wrong?

monitunde

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Timeline For my parents visitor visa(2nd attempt):

Online Application: 8th december 2019
Submission Confirmation: 8th December 2019
Bio metrics updated on account: 9th December 2019
Correspondence Letter: 13th December 2019
PPR: Waiting
Hi, have you gotten PPR?