+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November - December 2018 Passport sending to CIC

Olimia

Sep 12, 2017
Oh, and Its not a problem at all for those people who concern about original/last entry date doenst match. We told to the agent about it, but he didnt care.

MinChen

Jul 15, 2016
Hi, I did landing last night. Both side agents were nice, no extra question. Current PR card waitting time is 50 days(I dont know it is include weekend ot not)

Thank you for all the help here.

For the people live in Calgary area and intend to land at border, dont go to the Carway, they dont have immigration service anymore. You can go to the Coutts/Sweet Grass; we had great experience over there.
Hi Olimia
What kind of documents you brought for landing?

Olimia

Sep 12, 2017
  • Passport, travel or identity document (including the secure visa counterfoil (IMM 1346), if applicable),
  • Confirmation of PR (IMM 5688) and instructions issued by the Canadian visa office,
  • (If applicable) Any immigration document in your possession (whether valid or not),
  • (If applicable) Proof of implied status, such as:
    • payment receipt,
    • printout of online application;
    • copy of your paper application to extend your stay,
    • proof of mailing, etc.
thanks to @tobyvo

Reactions: tobyvo

szethanyin

Dec 11, 2018
Hi, I did landing last night. Both side agents were nice, no extra question. Current PR card waitting time is 50 days(I dont know it is include weekend ot not)

Thank you for all the help here.

For the people live in Calgary area and intend to land at border, dont go to the Carway, they dont have immigration service anymore. You can go to the Coutts/Sweet Grass; we had great experience over there.
Hey Olimia,

Can you advise your timeline after PPR? How long it took for your return envelop to be activated?
Here is mine:
PPR Nov 23
PP Sent Nov 23
Ottawa received Nov 28th
Dec 4th Approved
But still waiting for Return Enveloped Activation.

Thanks

szethanyin

Dec 11, 2018
Same, mine received on Nov 28th, why it's taking so long to stamp and activate the return envelop? Anyone waiting their passport for Christmas vacation?

Reactions: Rpatel22

szethanyin

Dec 11, 2018
I just called them (waited almost 40 minutes in line), they told me they have already mailed out mine to Canada Post this morning, and CP should activate the tracking number tonight. Fingers crossed.

tobyvo

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Just landed this morning at IRCC Office. Super friendly agent. There were 3 questions they asked me:
- Have you ever convicted a crime?
- Do you have any dependent?
- Are you going to travel outside Canada in 2 months?
I said no to all and that was it. Only 5 minutes wait and 5 minute interview. Super quick! Once again, I would like to thank you all who contributed and all the best to you all :)