+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November - December 2018 Passport sending to CIC

tobyvo

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Can u guys tell me what documents they require on the COPR, my return mail still on the way. Hopefully, I can get it this afternoon and plan landing right after I receive that. Thank you
you mean for the landing interview after COPR? This is what they asked me:
  • Passport, travel or identity document (including the secure visa counterfoil (IMM 1346), if applicable),
  • Confirmation of PR (IMM 5688) and instructions issued by the Canadian visa office,
  • (If applicable) Any immigration document in your possession (whether valid or not),
  • (If applicable) Proof of implied status, such as:
    • payment receipt,
    • printout of online application;
    • copy of your paper application to extend your stay,
    • proof of mailing, etc.,

Reactions: Olimia

Olimia

Sep 12, 2017
you mean for the landing interview after COPR? This is what they asked me:
  • Passport, travel or identity document (including the secure visa counterfoil (IMM 1346), if applicable),
  • Confirmation of PR (IMM 5688) and instructions issued by the Canadian visa office,
  • (If applicable) Any immigration document in your possession (whether valid or not),
  • (If applicable) Proof of implied status, such as:
    • payment receipt,
    • printout of online application;
    • copy of your paper application to extend your stay,
    • proof of mailing, etc.,
Thank you so much~~

sme990

Star Member
Nov 15, 2018
Hi everyone ,

I did my landing this morning at the IRCC office. The process was smooth.

Good luck everyone !! Happy landing :)

Olimia

Sep 12, 2017
Hi, I did landing last night. Both side agents were nice, no extra question. Current PR card waitting time is 50 days(I dont know it is include weekend ot not)

Thank you for all the help here.

For the people live in Calgary area and intend to land at border, dont go to the Carway, they dont have immigration service anymore. You can go to the Coutts/Sweet Grass; we had great experience over there.

Reactions: DDDong