+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November - December 2018 Passport sending to CIC

sme990

Star Member
Nov 15, 2018
I think I have that issue too, I will have to go home and check though. But I remember seeing my COPR yesterday and my original date of entry on the COPR is January 2016, but I first arrived in Canada in late Aug 2015
I don't know what to do ? Should I just go to the border and tell the border officer about it and later follow the process on the other thread that you attached to your last reply.? I'm asking because I have very less time left on WP.

tobyvo

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
I don't know what to do ? Should I just go to the border and tell the border officer about it and later follow the process on the other thread that you attached to your last reply.? I'm asking because I have very less time left on WP.
I would suggest you to answer their question based on the COPR while also explaining to them that it is wrong and you will apply for amendmapents after the landing interview. By being clear, maybe they can tell you what would be best to do. But in the thread, people usually can correct it after landing so i dont think you need to make corrections before landing

sme990

Star Member
Nov 15, 2018
I would suggest you to answer their question based on the COPR while also explaining to them that it is wrong and you will apply for amendmapents after the landing interview. By being clear, maybe they can tell you what would be best to do. But in the thread, people usually can correct it after landing so i dont think you need to make corrections before landing
Thanks ! I will let you know how it goes.
Are you landing at a border or the office ?

Reactions: tobyvo

poltonjung

May 7, 2018
Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I don't know.
AOR Received.
29-June-2017
Med's Request
06-April-2018
Med's Done....
10-April-2018
Passport Req..
Waiting
I received CoRP today finally!!!
The return envelop was activated on Dec. 4th at around 7 pm EST. It was delayed due to labour disruption.
And this afternoon around 2 pm, I got it.

Now, I need to figure out what I have to do to land. Thanks all.

Reactions: prt22 and tobyvo

poltonjung

May 7, 2018
Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I don't know.
AOR Received.
29-June-2017
Med's Request
06-April-2018
Med's Done....
10-April-2018
Passport Req..
Waiting
What questions did they ask you? Also, they didnt mention bringing 2 photos for PR card but I should bring them anyways right?
It was funny. Their questions was 'Why do you come to this border? and why this time?' because I went there at night.

I brought two photos which were returned by CIC, but they used only one photo which was attached on the CoPR. I handed over all photos and documents, but the officer gave me back one photo for each almost right away.

Reactions: tobyvo

Olimia

Sep 12, 2017
What questions did they ask you? Also, they didnt mention bringing 2 photos for PR card but I should bring them anyways right?
It was funny. Their questions was 'Why do you come to this border? and why this time?' because I went there at night.

I brought two photos which were returned by CIC, but they used only one photo which was attached on the CoPR. I handed over all photos and documents, but the officer gave me back one photo for each almost right away.
Can u guys tell me what documents they require on the COPR, my return mail still on the way. Hopefully, I can get it this afternoon and plan landing right after I receive that. Thank you