+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November - December 2018 Passport sending to CIC

tobyvo

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
No, the current status for the application is Your action is required. When check full application status, There is Final Decision: Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details. A new section below there is Document Status.
If you are saying status on Ecas, it's still Decision made.
If you log in again to your GCKey account, it should be "Approved" now. for the ECAS, isnt "Decision Made" the final status for ECAS?

DDDong

Nov 12, 2018
If you log in again to your GCKey account, it should be "Approved" now. for the ECAS, isnt "Decision Made" the final status for ECAS?
Oh yeah, it's final for "Decision Made". Login GCKey again, still "your action is required" even if it's "approved" inside. anyway, maybe it needs some time to change...

prt22

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
AOR: Oct 04
Stream: CEC Inland
PPR Date: Dec 03
Passport Sent to CPC Ottawa: Dec 04 around 12PM PST @Coquitlam, BC
Passport Delivered to CPC Ottawa: Waiting (Expected Dec 06)
PR application details in MyCIC changed to approved: Waiting
Return Tracker Activated Date: Waiting
COPR delivered: Waiting

Reactions: tobyvo

poltonjung

May 7, 2018
Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I don't know.
AOR Received.
29-June-2017
Med's Request
06-April-2018
Med's Done....
10-April-2018
Passport Req..
Waiting
Does anybody know which border is available for immigration in Ontario? As far as I heard, Niagara fall opens only 3 days and processes a limited number of immigration applications a day.
So, I would like to go to another border if I receive CoRP. Please advise me or share the available border.

tobyvo

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Does anybody know which border is available for immigration in Ontario? As far as I heard, Niagara fall opens only 3 days and processes a limited number of immigration applications a day.
So, I would like to go to another border if I receive CoRP. Please advise me or share the available border.
I would just call CIC and set up an appointment with an office in town because I don't have a car to travel to border. But I think any border has immigration service. I saw some threads that some border agents are really rude, however, so you need to do some research on which border that is nearest to you.

Olimia

Sep 12, 2017
There are still 2 more in the Niagara region~~ Just dont go to the rainbow bridge!

poltonjung

May 7, 2018
Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I don't know.
AOR Received.
29-June-2017
Med's Request
06-April-2018
Med's Done....
10-April-2018
Passport Req..
Waiting
I would just call CIC and set up an appointment with an office in town because I don't have a car to travel to border. But I think any border has immigration service. I saw some threads that some border agents are really rude, however, so you need to do some research on which border that is nearest to you.
Thanks for your reply.

I searched online and found this website the other day,
https://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/do-rb/services/imm-eng.html

According to the site, there are 7 locations in Ontario related to Immigration. However, I am not sure because some people said they went to Landsdowne (Thousand Island Bridge) which is not on the list.

I will research more.